The simFlight Network Forums

I was never sent an emai

Cas134

Hello, 

I bought this game last night, and purchased both Real traffic and real color today. Real traffic is working fine yet Real Color is not working whatsoever. When I try to go back and perhaps change where I sent RC, It asks for the activation key. Having closed the tab with that information, and having not received any emails about the purchase, I am unable to fix anything at all. I have checked my spam folder, and it is empty, as well as my inbox and even my trash. I love the game however this situation is beyond frustrating. 

it is odd that you received the download link email and not the purchase confirmation/keycode email is strange.

contact BMT Micro support with details about the purchase at cservice@bmtmicro.com or 800-414-4268  (USA/ Canada) / +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers).