The simFlight Network Forums
Jtrickett93

Doc not working

I have bought the bundle pack for real colours for the base game airports and the real traffic dlc... I've downloaded it all by clicking the links on the emails I received after purchase but I'm not seeing any changes in the game? Am I doing something wrong? 

After the RT and RT installers are downloaded are you running then as administrator and directing them to your Tower install directory?

28 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

After the RT and RT installers are downloaded are you running then as administrator and directing them to your Tower install directory?

How do I do that?

install Real Traffic first then the Real Colors for each airport.

right-mouse click the installer and choose 'install as administrator'.  when prompted input the unlock keys you were sent in an email by BMTmicro.  when prompted direct the installer to the correct Tower!3D folder as outlined in the below linked post -

28 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

install Real Traffic first then the Real Colors for each airport.

right-mouse click the installer and choose 'install as administrator'.  when prompted input the unlock keys you were sent in an email by BMTmicro.  when prompted direct the installer to the correct Tower!3D folder as outlined in the below linked post -

Ok thank... so that got the real traffic working but the colours of the airlines srent appearing in game... any answer to that? I've follow the guide on where to save each file 

16 minutes ago, Jtrickett93 said:

... the colours of the airlines srent appearing in game... any answer to that? I've follow the guide on where to save each file 

confirm that you directed the installer, and can find by looking after running the installer, the RC textures in [path to FeelThere directory]\Tower3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks

also review -