The simFlight Network Forums

YSRI

11 hours ago, YSRI said:

FSUIPC STOPPED WORKING AFTER INSTALLING WIDEFS

"Installing" WideFS? WideFS consists of WideServer, which is part of FSUIPC and which is simply enable afteryou Register it in the FSUIPC Installer, and WideClient, which is 'installed' on a different, networked, PC. 

When enabled Wideserver does little to nothing until a client connection is made, and by then FSUIPC must have been 'work' for some time.

So, please elaborate on what you mean here.

11 hours ago, YSRI said:

WILL NOT ACCEPT INPUT FROM PEDDLES ONLY SEES ONE SIDE FOR BRAKING

PLEASE HELP UNABLE TO FIND ANY INFO

When enabled Wideserver does little to nothing until a client connection is made, and by then FSUIPC must have been 'working' for some time. So I very much doubt that the two things are related.

In order to help we need to know what VERSION of FSUIPC you are using, and which Flight Simulator. The bet way of providing this information is to shw us (paste or attach) the LOG file from the sim's modules folder. In fact, the best thing for you to do is refer to this post, pinned near the top of the Forum:

BTW, please refrain for typing text in ALL CAPITALS. It comes across as shouting, and isn't very readable.

Also, please consider entitling your posts with something more related to your questions. A title like "YSRI" is meaningless and will simply not attract the right folks to help.

Pete

Thank you, 

And yes will take note of your comments.

I'll try and explain,  I have used FSUIPC for quite some time,  have had things set the way I required, I decided that I wanted to run Littlenavmap over the network, so I purchase Wisefs

I couldn't get LNM to work  over the network! gave up for the time being, went for a fly and had difficulties steering or braking, so check FSUIPC and had only a few field filled, when attempting to reprogram no response from left toe or brake. reinstalled peddles and yoke (Saitex pro flight yoke system) showed all working correctly. but prior was seeing glitchy  numbers on yoke display,

I've rolled system back to before install and all ok again.

Just looking for an explanation! as to what and why this happened, was going through FAQ but I found nothing, so asked the question.

Sorry for the Cap's only realised after I wrote.

Neil YSRI

You install WideClient on the client PC, which can have no affect whatsoever on your main PC where FSUIPC is installed. You should then re-run the FSUIPC installer on your main PC to register your WideFS license. This should update your licence file (.key) and may install a new dll, but should not affect your settings (in the .ini file) in any way.

And as Pete says, you should post your FSUIPC5.log and .ini files (and maybe your .Joyscan.csv file) if/when you are having problems.

Cheers,

John