The simFlight Network Forums

I can´t connect to IVAO

I had FSX installed a long time ago and I had no problem connecting to IVAO, but I just installed FSX STEAM EDITION and the FSUIPC plugin does not appear in this new version and in FSX the plugin appears to me, but it leads me to only “PSUIPC Options and Settings ”without being able to connect to either version of FSX. What I can do?
Many greetings.

You have posted in the FSUIPC Client DLL for .Net forum. I am not sure your problem is related to the client dll - shall I move this post to the main forum? In fact, you probably need to contact IVAO support for your issue.

15 hours ago, Carlos Rivera said:

but I just installed FSX STEAM EDITION and the FSUIPC plugin does not appear in this new version

Did you install it? Did you run the sim BEFORE running the FSUIPC installer? Which steam version? If using the new beta, please see this post:

15 hours ago, Carlos Rivera said:

but it leads me to only “PSUIPC Options and Settings ”without being able to connect to either version of FSX. What I can do?

Is that from IVAO? Sounds like you need there support, sorry.

John

Hi Pete, maybe it does not explain me correctly, I have repeatedly reinstalled "ivap-v2.0.2-b2773.exe" and even though the FSUIPC plugin appears in the top bar, it only takes me to the options and settings without connecting to IVAO . This is in the original version of FSX. In the new version of FSX-BE it does not appear. I hope you explain me correctly.

11 hours ago, Carlos Rivera said:

Hi Pete, maybe it does not explain me correctly, I have repeatedly reinstalled "ivap-v2.0.2-b2773.exe" and even though the FSUIPC plugin appears in the top bar, it only takes me to the options and settings without connecting to IVAO . This is in the original version of FSX. In the new version of FSX-BE it does not appear. I hope you explain me correctly.

Actually, it was John who replied before.

As John said, I think you have posted to the wrong Forum -- you are not a .NET DLL programmer I assume?

The FSUIPC menu entry in the top bar is only there to take yuou to FSUIPC Options. Please do have a look at the documentation, which is in the FSUIPC Documents subfolder in the sim's Modules folder.

It is not up to FSUIPC to connect to other programs. If a program wants to connect to FSUIPC then it does the job, not FSUIPC.

I do not know IVAP but I never thought it had anything to do with FSUIPC. What does it need that connection for? Have you asked on the IVAP forums? If it needs to connect but isn't doing so then I'm afraid you need to ask there, not here.

As for FSUIPC not appearing in your FSX-SE installation, if this is the very recent Beta edition then please re-read the above reply from John and follow the advice there.

Pete