The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc6 "ContentErrors"

Need help to resolve these errors please. It is the use of the word "in" in the middle of the first 2 errors which is confusing me.

Kind regards

[error.0]
error=Error loading "C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Modules\FSUIPC5.dll" in "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\DLL.xml".

[error.1]
error=Error loading "C:\Users\User\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FSUIPC6\FSUIPC6.DLL" in "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\DLL.xml".

ContentErrors.txt

1 hour ago, mikerudling said:

Need help to resolve these errors please. It is the use of the word "in" in the middle of the first 2 errors which is confusing me.

I don't know how you've managed it, but you appear to be trying to use the DLL.XML method to load up both FSUIPC5 and FSUIPC6 into the one (unnamed!) simulator.

I think you nneed to supply more details, like what you started with (P3D4 and FSUIPC5 installed perhaps), then what you actually did to get here. I think you need to provide your FSUIPC5 Install log and your FSUIPC6 log files too.

Pete

That is strange. Probably a good idea to uninstall FSUIPC6 (using the uninstaller created in your installation directory or via the windows app management panel) and also to manually uninstall FSUIPC5 (remove the FSUIPC5 entry from "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\DLL.xml" and delete "C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Modules\FSUIPC5.dll" if it exists. Then re-run the FSUIPC6 installer.