The simFlight Network Forums

view virtual cockpit forward

I am using the latest version Fsuipc for P3D v5 but I am unable to get the view virtual cockpit forward working when binding to a key. All other views are OK.

Please can you help please?

Kind regards Richard

8 minutes ago, rgbinns said:

I am using the latest version Fsuipc for P3D v5 but I am unable to get the view virtual cockpit forward working when binding to a key. All other views are OK.

I've never tried that. Did it work in P3Dv4?

All FSUIPC does when you assign the P3D controls is send them on to the sim via SimConnect. What then happens is up to it. 

If there's the same control assignable in P3D itself, see if that works.

I'll try it here when I can get at my P3D5 sim (we have chaps working on restoring our tiled floor in the hallway, and i can't get to my cockpit room at present). I can check it on P3Dv4 though, on this Win7 PC -- later.

BTW, stupid question, but you are in a virtual cockpit view window already, I assume?

Pete

Hello there (tiled floor in the hallway is looking good!!!)🙂

Yes it always worked OK in P3D v4 and 4.5. I use Buttons and switches then press a button on my new Honeycomb Yoke and go to View Virtual Cockpit Forward via Select for FS Controls.I tried Thomas's way by using Key Press but that does not work either.

Kinds regards

Richard

Hi,

again works as well correct with Joystick button to the control and FSUIPC608, latest.

This is of course tested with stock P3Dv5 aircraft, as add-on aircraft might behave different.

When activate in FSUIPC Logging tab the Events (non axis controls) you can see if the control was correct sent.

image.png.093c082f220bb22015a658d8bf8104e8.png

Thomas