The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 6.o.9

I have used FSUIPV 4 for years but now am tyrying to use Prepar3D V6 and am having trouble installing.  Since this is a new package does this have to be purchased?

Once I get it how is it installed?  Sorry for sounding a little stupid but am 86 and starting to loose my memory.  I just saw that I have to purchase and I will also have to purchase a new Wide FS with it.  Is there a special price for purchacing together?

Thanks for any help.

Tom Hibben

Edited by THibben12
New info

Hi,

yes for Prepar3Dv4/v5 you will have to buy a new registration key for FSUIPC6. You only need to buy a registration Key for FSUIPC6 in you case.

Please note if you have already a registration Key for WideServer7 (for FSUIPC4) that will work as well for FSUIPC6 and doesn't need to be re-bought.

Thomas

11 hours ago, THibben12 said:

Once I get it how is it installed?

You can download the installer here: http://fsuipc.simflight.com/beta/FSUIPC6.zip

Extract the contents of the zip file. Once you do that, there will be three files - an Installation and Registration guide, the installer and a text file for recent changes.  Open and read the Installation guide. Then run the installer and follow the instructions. You can download and install without purchasing a license, but if you do this you will not have access to the registered options. If you decide to buy a license, you need to re-run the installer to activate the license.

John