The simFlight Network Forums

The SimConnect.dll can be found in the MSFS SDK ???

andrewiltn

Thanks for getting the beta of FSUIPC ready so quickly.   I am having problems as I have the xbox games version of MSFS downloaded and running but I have searched and searched and cannot find the MSFS SDK folder so that I can grab the simconnect.dll    I would be very grateful for advice as to where it is.  I am pulling out what is left of my hair  !!

11 minutes ago, andrewiltn said:

Thanks for getting the beta of FSUIPC ready so quickly.   I am having problems as I have the xbox games version of MSFS downloaded and running but I have searched and searched and cannot find the MSFS SDK folder so that I can grab the simconnect.dll    I would be very grateful for advice as to where it is.  I am pulling out what is left of my hair  !!

I've moved your question to the proper subforum for FSUIPC7 support.

Scan down a little from here and you will see a thread giving the answer!

Thanks for your answer but I have scanned the 😄 drive yet again with "MSFS SDK" as the search and nothing found.   I am running MSFS having downloaded it via xbox games to my PC but where is the 150Gb ?  Free space on all my drives is about the same as before the download.  When the download started it said it was going into 😄 drive.  Any help would be great.

5 minutes ago, andrewiltn said:

Thanks for your answer but I have scanned the 😄 drive yet again with "MSFS SDK" as the search and nothing found.

Did you enable Developer mode and download the SDK installer, as instructed in that thread I linked to explaining this? You install the SDK where you like -- searching for something you haven't even installed is futile.

Pete