The simFlight Network Forums

Unlisted events

Stinger2k3

Hi,

I am trying to map the MFD map zoom for the Cessna Citation Longitude. I tried 

all of the listed events with zoom in the title to no effect (G1000 Mfd Zoomin button etc). I tried to do a log search

for the event but nothing shows in the log window when i use the mouse to zoom the map.

I tried logging ipc writes but still nothing. Does this mean that this is a local variable and hence

not accessible?

Thanks

Keith

It is known that many of the events for AP systems, especially the G1000, are not currently working. I know there are some mods available for the G1000 (see https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/update-g1000-improved-v2/262603/146), but I doubt these address the SDK side, although I haven't tried them yet.

34 minutes ago, Stinger2k3 said:

Does this mean that this is a local variable and hence not accessible?

No, not necessarily. It could be that the events aren't hooked-up to the model yet.

3 hours ago, John Dowson said:

It is known that many of the events for AP systems, especially the G1000, are not currently working. I know there are some mods available for the G1000 (see https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/update-g1000-improved-v2/262603/146), but I doubt these address the SDK side, although I haven't tried them yet.

No, not necessarily. It could be that the events aren't hooked-up to the model yet.

Thanks John, i will look into it via the link.