The simFlight Network Forums

Master allarms

zorzini

Hi, i'm not able to find events or offsets for the master alarm, master warning and related leds; this are to control the two reset square buttons red and orange generally located on left panel side i.e. on the asobo TBM 930 airplane.

I appreciate suggestions for this two functions.

Thanks in advance

These buttons don't log any events and there doesn't seem to be anything to control these either in the MSFS assignments or in the SDK events/variable lists, so I don't think this is currently possible.

I can raise a zendesk issue/feature request, asking for events to control these be added to the SDK.

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

These buttons don't log any events and there doesn't seem to be anything to control these either in the MSFS assignments or in the SDK events/variable lists, so I don't think this is currently possible.

I can raise a zendesk issue/feature request, asking for events to control these be added to the SDK.

Thank you, i'm buildind a little panel also with this buttons and i hope to use them.

I will follow the forum in order to found good news in the future.

Bye

14 hours ago, bahnzo said:

There's so many buttons that don't have mappings it seems. 

Yes, but its pretty much the same in FSX/P3D, although not quite so bad. However, previous versions of FSUIPC had the mouse macro functionality that enabled you to assign to UI components that weren't controllable via standard SimConnect events or variables. I think we have to wait for something similar to be implemented in MSFS, rather than expecting ASOBO to implement SimConnect events to control all buttons/switches for all aircraft.