The simFlight Network Forums

How to buy FSUIPC7 license

GadgetPilot Denmark

29 minutes ago, GadgetPilot Denmark said:

but is it not available to buy.

Not yet - I'd like to get at least the main documentation (user guide, advanced user guide + offset status) updated before it goes on sale. I was hoping to get this done by the end of the month but looks unlikely, so it will most probably go on sale in mid November (I'll extend the beta license until it goes on sale).

John

4 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

Not yet - I'd like to get at least the main documentation (user guide, advanced user guide + offset status) updated before it goes on sale. I was hoping to get this done by the end of the month but looks unlikely, so it will most probably go on sale in mid November (I'll extend the beta license until it goes on sale).

John

OK - Thanks for the answer - I will be on the lookout then 🙂

12 hours ago, John Dowson said:

John

Hello John,

I bought my FSUIPC v6 in almost end of July-2020 from simmarket and now I am going to switch to MSFS 2020, I have to buy again new licence for v7? If yes, any chance for discount for recent buyer?

Thanks and Regards

Edited by Dream
seller website added

• 2 months later...

Hi John

I am trying to install and run FSUIPC7 for MSFS 2020 so I can run FSEconomy but im getting a "Unable to Correctly Start Application Error"  

It actually starts MSFS2020 but at the end of installation FSUIPC7 has that error and there is no item in system tray like before.

Is this because I have to now buy. If it is Im happy to purchase. Where can I purchase?? Please

regards

Joe

11 minutes ago, JoeTorca said:

Is this because I have to now buy. If it is Im happy to purchase. Where can I purchase??

If you are using the free version to support third party applications, there is no need to purchase a license.

11 minutes ago, JoeTorca said:

im getting a "Unable to Correctly Start Application Error"  

It actually starts MSFS2020 but at the end of installation FSUIPC7 has that error and there is no item in system tray like before.

That error is from FSEconomy, not FSUIPC. It looks like FSUIPC isn't being started with MSFS.

Can you show me your InstallFSUIPC7.log file please.
Also, you can try starting FSUIPC7 manually after starting MSFS - just double-click the FSUIPC7.exe file.

John

Thank you for your quick reply John

However I dont understand how its a FSeconomy error..

Steps Im taking are 

Click the FSUIPC7 Icon on Desktop which in turn open MSFS 2020 but right near the end of opening up MSFS2020 this error window pops up. MSFS2020 is running ok but im assuming FSUIPC7 is not open

attached is the screen shot of the error

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KwpLtnqHfJbEjExW9

and this is what happens if I try and run FSUIPC7 after MSFS2020 is running

https://photos.app.goo.gl/stEYtQyjdbu6fKWo9

Edited by JoeTorca

Actually, there is something strange in your install log:

Default installation directory is 'C:\FSUIPC7'
Output folder: C:\Users\Joe_PC\Desktop
Installing FSUIPC7.exe in C:\Users\Joe_PC\Desktop.

Did you select to install FSUIPC7 on your desktop? Try installing in a different location.

2 minutes ago, JoeTorca said:

I extract to C drive then I run installer which only lets me install to Desktop. 

What do you mean? As you previously installed in Desktop, that will be the default location. You can change this - did you try?
i.e. click the Browse... button and select a different location?

1 minute ago, JoeTorca said:

Note? It says I need the Wideserver7 file 

Sorry, what says that? What has this got to do with installation? I am having difficulty understanding what you are doing or seeing. Could you please explain in more detail. Did you try what I asked, i.e. selecting a different installation location?

This is where im downloading from right. The box on the right talks about WideFS link. Any way I downloaded it and it made no difference.

This is a copy of my files and where they are downloaded.

I have no idea what in the world is wrong but I have done this before with ease on my previous computer. Something is wrong and I have no idea what.

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png