The simFlight Network Forums

MSFS Crashing Due To SimConnect Errors

jaybird1nyc

3 hours ago, HenningEDDW said:

Ive got the following hint from the develloper of "self loading cargo" (another program uses FSUIPC and simconnect) , to change this in the FSUIPC.ini : ProvideAIData=No in  [General] section... Of cause that is not the solution to solve the main root problem but in my case it seems to prevent from CTD.

Yes, that work-around is mentioned earlier in this thread. Using this option reduces the amount of data going through simconnect and so seems to delay the CTD, often enough for many flights (but not all!) to be completed. Some users have had more success with this than others, but the main fix must come from Asobo.

John

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Yes, that work-around is mentioned earlier in this thread. Using this option reduces the amount of data going through simconnect and so seems to delay the CTD, often enough for many flights (but not all!) to be completed. Some users have had more success with this than others, but the main fix must come from Asobo.

John

yes I agree with you. just started a flight from Hamburg to Neapel. All goes well, but just after more than half an hour flight over the alpes Ive got CTD when I was doing housework ;-/ . 🙂

Yetserday I could fly a few hours. But any fixes don't help. Asobo has to do that. Used Little Nav map, FSFO Airliner and selfloading cargo. The more add ons running the higher the risk of CTD. But even only with one add on it could be happen. We have to wait...Until than we have to fly FS without addons. Thank you anyway, have a good weekend John.

Nachricht an #support