The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Opening Screen Text Issue

ark1320

I noticed today the word cabin is cut off in the FSUIPC7 opening screen as shown below . While this is certainly not important in itself, it makes me wonder if I have a wrong setting somewhere that will cause a problem elsewhere. So I would like to know if anyone else sees this. I am using FSUIPC version 7.0.4.  If this issue is unique to my setup I should probably try to figure out what changed.

Thanks,

Al

image.png.7affd4b5b42e8cb18aa53db38b37a1ad.png

• ark1320 changed the title to FSUIPC7 Opening Screen Text Issue
11 hours ago, ark1320 said:

noticed today the word cabin is cut off in the FSUIPC7 opening screen as shown below

What size/type of screen are you using? Its nothing to worry about - I adjusted text size and position so that its all visible on the displays I have. And the text looked a bit strange when centred as it hides the a/c. I'll reduce the font size slightly in the next release so it should fit.

John

4 hours ago, John Dowson said:

What size/type of screen are you using?

Problem showed up on both 24" and 32" screens.  It got my attention because I think it all fit OK at one point, so I wondered what had changed on my system. In any case, replacing the "We are" with two spaces in the bat file text line centers things so all fits fine -- at least for now!  🙂

Al

image.png.9829a32d9201f4fcdd7696a049636d13.png

2 minutes ago, ark1320 said:

It got my attention because I think it all fit OK at one point, so I wondered what had changed on my system.

Nothing changed on your system. I changed the position and font size in a recent release as it didn't show completely on one of my screens, so it probably changed for you then.

I'll remove the 'We Are' in the next release.