The simFlight Network Forums

FCR MSFS Not Saving Recordings

I am having a problem using FCR MSFS in which recordings are not being saved. This happened after installing the update to v. 4.5.2102.26.

While in a flight I press the red circle button to start a recording. At the bottom of the window I see "Recording..."

Snag_58aa73b.png.0dbf6f8ef76f8acf56983fddad93f1fe.png

Then I can press either the red circle button or the white square button, and then I see "Load Flight file for play a situation."

Snag_58c0062.png.94df95e0f8220a183e8ecf9371e5f575.png

There is no prompt anywhere at anytime to save a file or give it a name.

This occurs whether or not I run FCR MSFS in admin mode.

What can I do to fix this?

Hi!

please UNCHECK “Choose ....” option in fcr option dialog and you ll be able choose the file name of your recording flight when you press Record button

if you don’t find fcr file in your folder it means you don’t have right of admin in this folder . Check into your Documents folder and here you should find your file . But anyway check that you have admin rights for the choosed folder