The simFlight Network Forums

Setup of Honeycomb Throttle Quad

Does anyone have a working setup they can post.  I have tried to setup as normal axis but the range stops at the idle fuel with nothing in the reverse range.  Maybe if I copy and paste another setup I can calibrate it to work with the reversers.

You can get into issue using other peoples ini files if you don\t know what you are doing, i.e. an expert in the format and functionality of the various ini sections and how they are related. And the set-up of a throttle is very dependent on the aircraft you are using, which you don't even mention.
There are also  sections in the FSUIPC user manuals on how to set-up and calibrate devices for default aircraft. Have you tried following these?

What FS and version of FSUIPC are you using?

Do you really expect any help with such a general question and without any relevant information?