The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC6 bloque P3Dv5.1

Bonjour,

Ce disfonctionnement est relatif à l’utilisation de FSUIPC6 sur un simulateur sous P3Dv5.1, et se produit avec n’importe quel avions.

Lors de l’installation initiale des deux programmes ce phénomène ne produisait pas, et j’avais déjà pu configurer plusieurs axes et bouton/sélecteur dans FSUIPC

Maintenant et subitement, quand je veux démarrer FSUIPC6 dans un vol dans P3Dv5.1 pour poursuivre mes affectations, celle-ci se bloque, le vol s’arrête et l’écran devient noir, la fenêtre de FSUIPC ne s’ouvre pas !

J’ai réinstallé suivant les spécifications recommandées FSUIPC et P3Dv5.1 mais le problème subsiste !

Que faire pour résoudre ce problème.

Merci de votre aide.

Alexis

Hello,
This malfunction relates to the use of FSUIPC6 on a simulator under P3Dv5.1, and occurs with any aircraft.
During the initial installation of the two programs this phenomenon did not occur, and I had already been able to configure several axes and button / selector in FSUIPC
Now all of a sudden when I want to start FSUIPC6 in a flight in P3Dv5.1 to continue my assignments, it crashes, the flight stops and the screen goes black, the FSUIPC window does not open!
I have reinstalled according to the recommended specifications FSUIPC and P3Dv5.1 but the problem remains!
What to do to fix this problem.
Thank you for your help.
Alexis
Edited by aletadi@skynet.be

You posted the same thing to two Reference sub forums clearly marked NOT for Support Requests!!

Do NOT spam this Forum or you will be blocked!

Your FSUIPC options Window is appearing behind the Sim Window, which should go black anyway.

This is normally a video driver problem. You can still get to it via the task bar or using Alt + Enter to switch to Windowed mode. And pressing ESC will exit the options and continue the flight.

Pete

Bonjour Pete,

Merci pour votre réponse, et vous prie de m'excuser pour avoir poster au mauvais endroit, mais je ne maîtrise pas bien le Forum. Je ne retrouvais pas le premier post que j'avais placé, c'est pour cela que j'ai poster une seconde fois!!! Je n'ai retrouvé mon post qu'en cliquant sur l'icone de mon compte (en haut à droite de la fenêtre), et que j'ai découvert votre réponse. Je tente donc votre solution, mais maintenant, je rencontre un autre problème. P3D ne démarre plus!!! L'écran reste noir et rien ne se passe!!!

J'ai migré de FSX vers P3D pour moins de problèmes et plus de stabilité, mais cette nouvelle solution est pire. Je regrette la perte de temps et l'argent investi pour un résultat moins bon et plus tracassant qu'avant.

Merci encore de votre aide.

Alexis.

==============================Traduction=================

Thank you for your reply, and apologize for posting in the wrong place, but I am not familiar with the Forum. I could not find the first post I had placed, that's why I posted a second time !!! I only found my post by clicking on my account icon (top right of the window), and I discovered your answer. So I try your solution, but now I have another problem. P3D does not start anymore !!! The screen remains black and nothing happens !!! I migrated from FSX to P3D for fewer issues and more stability, but this new solution is worse.
I regret the waste of time and the money invested for a worse and more worrying result than before. Thank you again for your help. Alexis

1 hour ago, aletadi@skynet.be said:

So I try your solution, but now I have another problem. P3D does not start anymore !!! The screen remains black and nothing happens

What do you mean exactly? What "screen remains black" - your entire screen, or your P3D window? If you are in full screen mode, have you tried in windowed mode (Alt-Enter)? Have you tried hovering the mouse over the P3D task bar icon - this will show you if there are other windows - maybe there is a pop-up asking for something which is blocking the loading?

Either way, please provide more information. You can always uninstall FSUIPC6 and get P3D working first, then install FSUIPC6 once you have P3D running correctly.

Salut John,

Merci pour ta réponse.

J’ai décidé de faire une installation complète de mon simulateur, en démarrant de l’installation de P3D avec les paramètres optimums avant d’installer d’autres addons

1)    P3Dv5.1
2)   FSUIPC6
3)   Paramètrages des axes et switch
4)   Sauvetages
5)   Autres addons
J'espère résoudre mon problème comme cela au mieux.

Au besoin je reviendrais vers vous si je rencontre des problèmes.
Merci encore.
Alexis
==================================T==================================================================

Hi John, Thank you for your answer. I decided to do a full installation of my simulator, starting the installation of P3D with the optimum settings before installing other addons So, 1) P3Dv5.1 P3Dv5.1 2) FSUIPC6 3) Parameterization of axes and switches 4) Rescues 5) After the other addons. I hope to come out of it as well as possible. If necessary, I will come back to you if I encounter any problems. Thanks again. Alexis

Bonjour John,

La première réponse de Pete à ce post, était très juducieuse.
En effet, c'était le driver vidéo nVidia v. 465.89 que j'avais mis à jour précédemment qui était responsables de tous ces disfonctionnements!!!

J'ai retourné vers la version v. 461.92 et tout est revenu dans l'ordre.
Je me lance donc dans la reconfiguration de tout le simulateur.
J'espère maintenant qu'avec Prepare3D je ne rencontrerai plus les ennuis que depuis bien longtemps j'ai rencontrer avec FSX.
Merci encore de votre aide à tout les deux. 

Bien à vous.   Alexis

=============================================

Good morning, John,

Pete's first response to this post was very judicious. Indeed, it was the nVidia v video driver. 465.89 that I had updated previously which was responsible for all these malfunctions !!! I went back to version v. 461.92 and everything is back to normal. So I am embarking on the reconfiguration of the entire simulator. I now hope that with Prepare3D I will no longer encounter the troubles that I have encountered for a long time with FSX.

Thanks again for both of you.

Yours truly. Alexis