The simFlight Network Forums

MSFS2020 - Can the TIPS dialogue box be moved?

BAW9DV

• 265 posts
  •  
Hi,

I’m now flying the A320NEO pretty successfully online with VATSIM in MSFS2020. 

One big problem I have is the messages dialogue window pops up right in the middle of the screen and this is a horrible distraction when on landing approach for example. 

Can it be moved?  In P3D and FSX for example, the messages are of course in white or red on a green bar at the top of the screen - well out of the way.  But in MSFS2020 they are right in the middle and cannot be moved out of the way with the mouse ....

I have the registered version of FSUIPC7. Is the answer in there?

Would love to see if this box can be moved. Don’t want to hide it because I need to see VATSIM text messages - just want to move it. 

cheers

Lee

15 hours ago, BAW9DV said:

Would love to see if this box can be moved.

This is certainly not possible with FSUIPC7. It is something you could possibly do using the developer console, and maybe by tweaking a config file somewhere, but I wouldn't know how to do this. You may be better of asking on the Asobo forums.