The simFlight Network Forums

The landing gear option does not work

calou95

Hello,

I use FSUIPC 7 with FS2020 and the landing gear option with key G or FSUIPC settings does not work, the landing gear don't retract after takeoff.

If I press key G permanently the gear retract but when I release the key G the gear come out.

Are you aware this problem and that it may be the cause.

Thank you.

Pascal Massonneau

3 hours ago, calou95 said:

Hello,

I use FSUIPC 7 with FS2020 and the landing gear option with key G or FSUIPC settings does not work, the landing gear don't retract after takeoff.

If I press key G permanently the gear retract but when I release the key G the gear come out.

Are you aware this problem and that it may be the cause.

Thank you.

Could be several things....1st, make sure that you don't have things assigned both in  FSUIPC and in MSFS. If assigning in FSUIPC7, best to start with an empty profile for that device in MSFS.

Then activate logging for Events as well as Buttons & Keys in FSUIPC7. Produce a short log file showing your issue, i.e. load an aircraft, take off and then try and retract the gear. Then exit, and show me your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. I have the same issues as described above. Running p3d with FSUIPC6 and prosim737. It went from working flawless to not retracting after T/O. The hardware (FDS MiP) seems to work. Prosim recognizes the position of the gear lever as well as correct sequence of indicator lights etc. However the gear stays down with the retraction audio on repeat. Only way I can get the gear to move is by keeping the G key pressed and slowly it retracts, until I release it and the gear drops again. I cant say exactly when it started happening, the only one change to the setup I can think of was updating FSUIPC5 to 6. Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Its driving me mad!

Cheers

10 hours ago, NH83 said:

I have the same issues as described above. Running p3d with FSUIPC6 and prosim737. It went from working flawless to not retracting after T/O. The hardware (FDS MiP) seems to work. Prosim recognizes the position of the gear lever as well as correct sequence of indicator lights etc. However the gear stays down with the retraction audio on repeat. Only way I can get the gear to move is by keeping the G key pressed and slowly it retracts, until I release it and the gear drops again.

1. This section of the Support Forum is for FSUIPC7 and MSFS. You should have posted in the main Forum.

2. The "G" key is the default one in P3D. What does FSUIPC have to do with it?

3. I'm pretty sure you must assign these sorts of things in ProSim itself in any case, otherwise it probably overrides your actions. That sounds like exactly what is happening. I use ProSim737 too, and everythng is assigned in ProSim. It needs to have total control to work as a complete system.

Pete