The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 + a32nx dev version + WASM enabled = CTD

Seb17

hi,

i tried all versions 7.x and always the same problem with dev version of flybywire : if WASM is enabled, i have a FSCUIP CTD after connect.
All FSCUIP versions tested working fine with stable version of flybywire.
Any idea please (was working fine and since 2 days... CTD !).

Thx

Err :
Nom de l’application défaillante FSUIPC7.exe, version : 7.2.0.0, horodatage : 0x60b78980
Nom du module défaillant : ucrtbase.dll, version : 10.0.19041.789, horodatage : 0x2bd748bf
Code d’exception : 0xc0000409
Décalage d’erreur : 0x0000000000071208
ID du processus défaillant : 0x564c
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d759c90908fba8
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : G:\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll
ID de rapport : 8aa43a30-9d8e-4413-8895-7cf4502c99b1
Nom complet du package défaillant : 
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant : 

Edited by Seb17
precision

John will need to see your complete FSUIPC7.LOG from a session which crashed. Please ZIP it up and attach it.

You can check it yourself to see if FSUIPC7 actually was terminated correctly, probably because MSFS had crashed (no longer running).  And in Event Viewer, always look further then the first crash notice -- there's usually one for MSFS just preceding it (i.e just below it in the list).

Pete

As Pete says, please always attach your FSUIPC7.log file, as well as the event viewer information, if you think FSUIPC7 has crashed.
Also, if it works fine in the stable version, I would suspect that the problem is in the FBW dev version. However, II've just switched to the FBW dev version so I'll check this over the weekend to see what is happening.

John

14 minutes ago, Seb17 said:

I can't attach log file because "max total size : 1.05 kb"... 

ZIP it first, as I said. It's a text file and zips up really small.

And don't enable additional logging options unless asked. That's what normally makes log files too large and more difficult to analyse.

Pete