The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Trial license - available here

John Dowson

On 6/19/2021 at 11:22 AM, John Dowson said:

Please post a message in this thread if you require a trial license and I will PM one to you.

John

Hi John.

Would like to see how good the autosave feature works with FBW a320, can you give me a trial key?

Thanks 😊 

54 minutes ago, DogAgent said:

Would like to see how good the autosave feature works with FBW a320, can you give me a trial key?

License sent. Auto-save is still a bit flaky - some people seem to be able to use it quite well while others have issues. Seems to be aircraft dependent, and probably because the aircraft developers have not fully implemented the save state for the panels. I have been meaning to compile a list of aircraft where the auto-save is known to work or not, but still haven't gotten around to this. Try it anyway and let me know how you get on.

51 minutes ago, Dami3n83 said:

can i get a trial?

License sent.

John

23 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

License sent. Auto-save is still a bit flaky - some people seem to be able to use it quite well while others have issues. Seems to be aircraft dependent, and probably because the aircraft developers have not fully implemented the save state for the panels. I have been meaning to compile a list of aircraft where the auto-save is known to work or not, but still haven't gotten around to this. Try it anyway and let me know how you get on.

License sent.

John

Thank you John, will report back 👍