The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Trial license - available here

John Dowson

• 3 weeks later...

John I have just downloaded the trial version of fsuipc7 last night and I see the trial key expires on the 1st April so my question is 

is it the key itself that expires 1st April so I can download now and use trial version to evaluate 

or is it that when I used that key the trial itself expires on the 1st April which is only a few days away so I would be better waiting until new key is issues so I have more  time to evaluate 

thanks

The key expires. You should download and try now, but the licensed facilities will stop working on the 2nd April. I will post a new key on the 2nd or 3rd April, so just download and install the new/updated key file once I have updated it and then you can continue with your evaluation.

John

Pete I downloaded trial licence and filled in the required boxes for registration bit I keep getting an incorrect details sort of an error ( sorry I can’t remember the exact wording ) 

I put in my login name my email address and copy and paste the key for both fsuipc7 and widefs 

but it rejects these details, I. Obviously doing something simple wrong but I can’t see what 

13 hours ago, Jaspar11 said:

Pete I downloaded trial licence and filled in the required boxes for registration bit I keep getting an incorrect details sort of an error ( sorry I can’t remember the exact wording ) 

But as it says in the very first post: Note that time-limited/trial licenses are not validated by the FSUIPC7 installer.
To use the trial license, you just need to download it and copy/move it to your FSUIPC7 installation folder and you are good-to-go.

13 hours ago, Jaspar11 said:

I put in my login name my email address and copy and paste the key for both fsuipc7 and widefs 

Sorry, but why are you doing this with the trial license - just use the key file as provided.
If you have purchased a license and it will not validate, please see the section Invalid Key Problems in the Installation and Registration guide.

John

• 3 weeks later...