The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 Trial license - available here

John Dowson

On 10/2/2023 at 8:52 AM, John Dowson said:

License sent.

John

hi John,

so far I like the full version of the FSUIPC.

I started by installing the free version and now I copy/past the file you sent. When I decide to buy the full version do I need to re-install all from zero or just the case of swap the "licence file"?

Thanks

J-Aviator

3 hours ago, J-Aviator said:

When I decide to buy the full version do I need to re-install all from zero or just the case of swap the "licence file"?

There are two ways to use/register your new license:
1. Re-run the installer and enter your license details at the end of the installation process. Nothing else will be affected.
2. Open your existing FSUIPC7.key file in an editor (e.g. notepad++) and replace the trial key details with your purchased license details.

Cheers,

John

2 hours ago, John Dowson said:

There are two ways to use/register your new license:
1. Re-run the installer and enter your license details at the end of the installation process. Nothing else will be affected.
2. Open your existing FSUIPC7.key file in an editor (e.g. notepad++) and replace the trial key details with your purchased license details.

Cheers,

John

Thanks John, more like I go for the 2 option.

13 minutes ago, Ghenia56rus said:

Please update trial ayc, thanks!

Do you mean that you would like to try the trial license?
Probably not worth it if you are in Russia, as if you decided you want to purchase your payment will not be accepted.
But if you would like a trial license I can PM you one. I don't make them publicly available as this system was being abused, with some people continually updating their trial license and never purchasing.

Hi, I love flight simulators and I have X Plane, but I tried MFS2020 and really liked it. Now I need to configure my cockpit to control the flight, I found information on the Internet that this can be done using your FSUIPС software. You can ask for a license key in order to try and understand the settings. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Heigo said:

Hi, would like to check the trial (auto save feature).

2 hours ago, mjamestx said:

Would love to check out the trial......thanks in advance!

Trial licenses sent.

Please be aware that I am now on holiday. Any more requests for trial licenses will be processed next week (Wednesday 18th October)

John