The simFlight Network Forums

Goflight EFIS

Solito

I don't know whether GoFlight have (yet) updated their software for MSFS -- possibly the FSX version they made will work with some MSFS aircraft, assuming the latter obey the original FSX controls (which many don't, unfortunately).

But GFEFIS is one of the devices supported by FSUIPC and it's Lua plug-in facilities. You need GFDev64.dll in the same folder as FSUIPC7.EXE. Then you can program the buttons and switches as needed for your specific aircraft. It isn't pre-programmed for you.

Pete

• 1 month later...

I tried to download GFDev64.dll from the download page but cant.-

The file is present and looks as capable to be downloaded, so tried the usual way to hit twice over the file but only reacts closing and opening the same page.-

I have no connection problems and can download other files OK.

Is there other way to download it ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I installed GFDev64.dll, and FSUIPC seems to recognize the device, as it reacts to buttons pressed and knob movements. But I really have not the capacity to program them, so the question is, if somebody has done it and wants to share it.

Thanks