The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 help needed.

I recently installed FSUIPC7 on my new computer. It installed great but when I try to run it I get a message  steam: 1250410 Application not found. I click ok and the preparing the cabin splash seconds or so and that's it. I've never used Steam so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, CatalinaFly said:

I recently installed FSUIPC7 on my new computer. It installed great but when I try to run it I get a message  steam: 1250410 Application not found.

FSUIPC7 should run automatically when you run MSFS, so try starting MSFS instead of FSUIPC7.

Pete

11 hours ago, CatalinaFly said:

I've never used Steam so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have an MS Store version of MSFS then, or a boxed version? Can you show me your InstallFSUIPC7.log file please (it will be in your FSUIPC7 installation).

Sounds like the installer thinks you have a Steam version of MSFS. This is determined by the presence of  the file
    $APPDATA\Microsoft Flight Simulator\UserCfg.opt
Can you check if that file exists. If so (and you do not have a steam install), you should delete (or rename) that file, uninstall FSUIPC7 (using the uninstaller created during the installation process, or from the windows App management panel) and re-install FSUIPC7 as an MS Store install.

John

DEAR ALL,

Support is needed asap. I ordered FSUIPC7 by Simflight.de (SIMMARKET). A new installation of PC operating system of WINDOW 10 was required. Thereafter I tried several times an re-installation of FSUIPC7 which failed ! Following notification is always  provided: "Registration details for FSUIPC7 not valid - please re-enter and try again. Its recommended to copy/paste your details from your registration email from simmarket" (see below)

FSUIPC7 Registration: Order number: 2526347, Reg/Serial/Voucher Key/Number: Name: Hans Dr_Heller, Email: xxxxxxxx@yyyyyy, Key: *********

I count on you to get solved that challenge. THY for help in advance.

Best regards 

Dr Hans Heller

Please NEVER post your key details in a public forum - this violates the license policy. I have removed them from your post, but If you post your key details again they will be banned from subsequent releases of FSUIPC7.

You also posted in the wrong forum - please post in the FSUIPC7 / MSFS sub-forum for issues with FSUIPC7.

Did you read the section 'Invalid Key Problems' in the Installation and Registration guide? If not, please do that first.

27 minutes ago, Dr Hans Heller said:

Do I get any speedy answer (see my questions)? - "Answer that question" 

Not sure what that means. Your question only just came through (for approval) for some reason.