The simFlight Network Forums

WideFS serial

• Eduardo P changed the title to WideFS serial
18 hours ago, Eduardo P said:

Had FSUIPC+WideFS7 => simMarket order 1785875 ==> email-1
Tried to use WideFS serial brought with order 17858758.

I think your WideFS7 order number (purchased with FSUIPC4) is 1207799.

Note that your email address for WideFS7 is  ecppassos@*****.com, whereas your email address for your FSUIPC6 license is ep_simp3d4@****.com.
As these are different, you need to check the 'Check if using a different Name or Address for WideFS'  box, and enter the WideFS Name and Address again.
I've verified here and both your FSUIPC6 + WideFS7 license are validated ok, so please try that.

Bought FSUIPC6 => simMarket order 2790984 ==> email-2 (because I thought that it was needed a FSUIPC license per installation)

Thanks, but you only need one license which covers 1 user, multiple seats. You only need additional licenses if there are multiple users (i.e. for commercial use).

John

@Eduardo P Please NEVER post details of your keys - you showed these in the image you attached. I have deleted it. If you do this again, your keys will be added to the banned list.

because WideFS serial was with email-1 and FSUIPC serial was email-2

Yes, as I said. But you probably sorted this out yourself at toughly the same time.
You should of added an additional post though, and not completely changed your initial post, although its not that important - just means my reply to your original post no longer makes sense!

John