The simFlight Network Forums

pilot2atc setup

Traumer

New to Pilot2atc and not sure how to type in the correct information for the FSX Flight Plan Path, or the Flight Plan Folder.  Can someone please help with that.  Unfortunately my computer knowledge is limited to general use mostly.  I have the Microsoft Flight Simulator and the FSUIPC7 installed.  Amy help is greatly appreciated.

You posted in the Flying W Simulation forum. I have moved your request to the FSUIPC7 / MSFS sub-forum, although your question is not really related to FSUIPC7...you should really contact Pilot2ATC support for issues with that program, or look at the Asobo/MSFS documentation/forums for the location of flight plans....

The location of the flight plan folder depends on what sort of MSFS  installation you have, Steam or MS Store. If its a steam installation, the location is:
    [Your User Folder]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\
and for MS Installs it is:
    [Your User Folder]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\

The location is also logged at the beginning of your FSUIPC7.log file (and held in offset 0x1000) - here's mine:

187 FLT path = "C:\Users\jldow\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\"

John

Edited by John Dowson
Further info added