The simFlight Network Forums

TransmitClientError

Scotfleiger

Hi John

One of my users is logging multiple TransmitClientError exception errors. Can you suggest what might be causing FSUIPC7 to log these (small sample only)?

371531 Exception 1 "ERROR", Ref 4983, Index param 2 on TransmitClientEvent, object=1, id=32773 (????), data=0
   371578 Exception 1 "ERROR", Ref 4984, Index param 2 on TransmitClientEvent, object=1, id=32773 (????), data=0
   371656 Exception 1 "ERROR", Ref 4985, Index param 2 on TransmitClientEvent, object=1, id=32773 (????), data=0
   371719 Exception 1 "ERROR", Ref 4986, Index param 2 on TransmitClientEvent, object=1, id=32773 (????), data=0

Full fsuipc7.log attached. FSUIPC7 7.2.16 being used.

FSUIPC7.log.txt

With FSUIPC7 7.3.1 running, user is still seeing multiple Exception 1 ERROR on TransmitClientEvent. Any ideas?

I have not seen these errors with similar configuration (FBW A320 Neo with VRI MCP2a Airbus). Also, but probably unrelated, the user is only reporting a third of the expected Lvars (~1000 of expected ~3000).

FSUIPC7.log.txt

2 hours ago, Scotfleiger said:

With FSUIPC7 7.3.1 running, user is still seeing multiple Exception 1 ERROR on TransmitClientEvent. Any ideas?

All those errors are from custom events (i.e between 32768 - 65791). Are they trying to use custom events which haven't been made known to FSUIPC via a *.evt file?

2 hours ago, Scotfleiger said:

the user is only reporting a third of the expected Lvars (~1000 of expected ~3000).

FSUIPC will only report the lvars it finds, with a maximum of 2044 lvars. If they are not all initially received, then increase the LvarScanDelay parameter in the WASM ini file.

John

Edited by John Dowson
max number of lvars corrected to 2044 not 2048
  • Upvote 1

Hi John

We do use the A32NX.evt file. So thank you for that steer.

I suspect the user has not followed the guidance on setting up all the necessary options to getting all the WASM features to work correctly. This is like herding cats with translation issues.

Many thanks.