The simFlight Network Forums

Real Color [update]

Nirishian

I've downloaded and installed Real color [update] as well as Real Traffic.

In all airports the liveries are white (even the default airports).  I've checked all the root folders and even uninstalled/reinstalled but have the same issue.  Am I doing something wrong?  Do I need to purchase the real color files for my airports too? (the description on the FeelThere website doesn't indicate I needed to but even more add ons to get some benefits from these....)

6 hours ago, Nirishian said:

Real color [update]

Real color '[update'] has no.planes that will show in the Real Traffic schedule.  It is for those that use and create custom schedules.anfd define the special planes and liveries in '[update]'.

6 hours ago, Nirishian said:

Do I need to purchase the real color files for my airports too?

Yes

4 hours ago, Nirishian said:

Do I need to purchase the real color files for my airports too?

You don't necessarily need to buy RC for each airport, because the liveries for one airport can work for other airports. You should try and get a refund for the Real Color Update because it will do you no good unless you plan to create custom schedules. The liveries in this package are not included in any existing Real Traffic schedules. Sadly, the product advertisement doesn't share this bit of critical information. 

• Sad 1