The simFlight Network Forums

I keep getting an Linda error in the logs. But Linda is not running.

smoothchat

30031 *** LUA Error: ...x86)\FSUIPC7\linda/aircrafts/PMDG 737NGX/actions.lua:157: attempt to call global 'GSX_door_automation' (a nil value)

Perhaps it is seeing my MSFS PMDG 737.  Is this a Linda problem ?  Should I just delete that folder?

Edit: I just deleted the folders. PMDG 737NGX is  P3D plane.

I wish I could delete this post.

7 minutes ago, smoothchat said:

Perhaps it is seeing my MSFS PMDG 737.  Is this a Linda problem ?  Should I just delete that folder?

I wouldn't delete that if you are using Linda for other aircraft....

I think you need to provide more details - your complete FSUIPC7.log as well as your FSUIPC7.ini would help.
Are you using Linda at all? Something is obviously calling a Linda script, so I presume you have it installed for something.
If you weren't using your MSFS PMDG 737, what aircraft were you using? If you are using various 737s (e.g. PMFG, Asobo, FBW) you should make sure that you have different profiles for each.

John

Btw, this also looks suspicious (but not related to your issue): 30031 *** LUA Error: ...x86)\FSUIPC7\l...
You haven't installed FSUIPC7 under your Program Files(x86) folder have you? You should not install FSUIPC7 under windows protected folders (Documents, Program Files, Program Files (x86), etc). If you have, you should re-install into a non-windows protected folder.

John

18 hours ago, smoothchat said:

30031 *** LUA Error: ...x86)\FSUIPC7\linda/aircrafts/PMDG 737NGX/actions.lua:157: attempt to call global 'GSX_door_automation' (a nil value)

You appear to have installed/copied the PMDG 737NGX LINDA module to FSUIPC7. This is not compatible with MSFS2020 and should be deleted. Remove PMDG 737NGX directories from /FSUIPC7/LINDA/AIRCRAFTS and /FSUIPC7/LINDA-CFG/AIRCRAFTS.

Note - the LINDA LUA code will run regardless of whether you are running the LINDA GUI If ipcready.lua appears in FSUIPC7 directory.

The only LINDA module released so far for MSFS2020 and FSUIPC7 is that for the FBW A32NX. A PMDG 737 module is in preparation - watch LINDA Downloads.