The simFlight Network Forums

TBM 930 bleed air on a 3-way switch

johnk515

I bound a 3-way switch for the TBM 930 using the presets in FSUIPC.  It works good, however, the switch in the plane doesn't move. How can I get the switch to move?  When I switch from off to max then auto, I get the messages on the PDF that it's working.  Just no switch moving in the panel.

John K

Please refer to the MF HubHob site (https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/) and read the description of the presets. For example, the TBM930_BLEED_AIR_OFF preset describes your issue and a workaround:

This event only partially works in SU5: it will change the value internally but the switch in the sim will not update to display the current status.

To work around the issue modify the TBM930_Interior.xml file and add the following:

<Component ID="MobiFlight_External_Control">
      <UseTemplate Name="ASOBO_GT_Update">
          <UPDATE_CODE>
            (L:MF_TBM930_PRESSURIZATION_Bleed_Air_Source_Set, Number) s0 0 &gt; if{ l0 1 - (&gt;B:PRESSURIZATION_Bleed_Air_Source_Set) 0 (&gt;L:MF_TBM930_PRESSURIZATION_Bleed_Air_Source_Set) }
      </UPDATE_CODE>
          <FREQUENCY>1</FREQUENCY>
      </UseTemplate>
  </Component>

Then use  3 (>L:MF_TBM930_PRESSURIZATION_Bleed_Air_Source_Set)

Auto and Max work the same way but by setting the lvar to different values. Once you have modified the  TBM930_Interior.xml file, you can create 2 new presets (in a file called myevents.txt file) to set the lvar value and then assign to those presets.

John