The simFlight Network Forums

RDU Version 1.7 for Xbox x

SMB

When is RDU 1.7 update coming out  for the xbox x. I believe it corrects the elevation issues. I am also wondering if it will fix the sim crashing when A320 and other bigger planes are starting at the gates. 

Does anyone from Feelthere read these post? No one has addressed my issue. FS2020 crashes on the xbox x when I am using Feelthere KRDU. Is this going to be fixed? Anybody?

Hi @SMB, the elevation issues have been addressed with the latest update. 

Can you expand on the issue you are referring to with "sim crashing when A320 and other bigger planes start at gates"? What exactly are you experiencing? What other aircraft models cause this? Is this only in KRDU or also other airports? 

The elevation issue is still not fixed on the xbox x. The most updated version of RDU on xbox x s 1.6.0.  

Sim crashes most of the time on the taxi ways, at the gates, on the runways etc.  It happens to my favorite planes, A320, Cessna CJ4, King Air 350, Cessna 208 and others. 

I have A320 NEO Liveries Pack North America by 4Simmers, Enhanced Airport Graphics by Zinertec, KORF Norfolk Int Airport by VerticalSim and Vessels Global Shipping by Seafront Simulations also installed with no issues. 

KRDU is the only place where the Sim crashes back to the xbox x home screen. 

There has to be a bug in the KRDU add on.

Thank you for looking into this!

Does FEELTHERE have any answers about KRDU crashing FS 20 on the xbox x?  And the elevation floating KRDU airport issue? Is FEELTHERE working on an update? Can someone please respond!  Its been over 2 weeks since posting on this site with no answers.  Thank you.

I am trying to tell you on the xbox x the latest update is 1.6.0

There is no 1.7.0 on xbox x.

Can someone else confirm this please?

This add on crashes FS. I regret buying it. I have no problems with KORF and KDCA from other developers. Maybe this is why KRDU has a low rating. How can you sell an add on thats not working?

Hi @SMB let me confirm with them and we`ll get back to you ASAP. We have definitely updated KRDU. The issue with xBox was that after their update, Xbox was running out of memory and our all our airports had to be modified in order to comply with Xbox`s lower memory requirements. This is why the that update was rolled out. 

Simple Question:  Is there going to be a 1.7 and or a 1.8 update on the xbox x for KRDU or not? The KRDU 1.6 now on the xbox x is crashing FS 20. Can Feelthere team or some body please answer this. I started asking this question on July 19. I am shocked after almost 3 weeks no answer on the status of an update for KRDU on xbox x. When is it going to happen? Is it going to happen?

Ariel,

Where is it? In content manager on xbox x the latest updated version is 1.6.0.   You are not listening to me. 1.8.0 is not on xbox x.

My question is, is it going to be?

And if so when?

Do you know?

When? When?

Does anyone else have version 1.8.0 on xbox x?

Have you checked with the team? What is going on with KRDU on xbox x? Is it going to be updated to version 1.7 or 1.8?

This is crazy. I have been asking this question above now since July 19 only to get the run around!

Can anybody with FeelThere answer back please!