The simFlight Network Forums

Aerodynamics

Hello  Pete,

I have a question to request your help:

Aerodynamics (Flight dynamics)  are  NOT implemented  inside the Jeehell or the ProSim, 

but  Aerodynamics (Flight dynamics)  are  implemented inside P3D or MSFS through your

FSUIPC interface with the Jeehell or the ProSim.  Is it correct for my understanding? 

THANKS and Best Regards!

Dengxie 

Hello John, thanks for your reply !

My questions are as follows: 

If we use Jeehell320, FSUIPC and P3D then is the A320 flight dynamics models  inside P3D?

If we use ProSim320, FSUIPC and P3D then is the A320 flight dynamics models  inside P3D?

If we use iFly737, FSUIPC and P3D then is the B737 flight dynamics models  inside P3D?

If we use Jeehell320, FSUIPC and MSFS then is the A320 flight dynamics models  inside MSFS?

If we use ProSim320, FSUIPC and MSFS then is the A320 flight dynamics models  inside MSFS?

If we use iFly737, FSUIPC and MSFS then is the B737 flight dynamics models  inside MSFS?

Is it correct for my above-mentioned understanding? 

Very many thanks!

Dengxie

17 hours ago, yindengxie said:

If we use Jeehell320, FSUIPC and P3D then is the A320 flight dynamics models  inside P3D?

If we use ProSim320, FSUIPC and P3D then is the A320 flight dynamics models  inside P3D?

If we use iFly737, FSUIPC and P3D then is the B737 flight dynamics models  inside P3D?

If we use Jeehell320, FSUIPC and MSFS then is the A320 flight dynamics models  inside MSFS?

If we use ProSim320, FSUIPC and MSFS then is the A320 flight dynamics models  inside MSFS?

If we use iFly737, FSUIPC and MSFS then is the B737 flight dynamics models  inside MSFS?

I'm sorry but I don't know, this is not my area of expertise - you need to ask the aircraft providers/developers. I would have thought that each aircraft provides its own my dynamics model (as each aircraft is different), but best direct your question to either the aircraft providers or the Asobo/MSFS and P3D forums.

John

• 1 month later...

Hello John,

Good Morning!

Yesterday, you sent me the "FSUIPC Status of IPC for P3D4 and P3D5", THANKS!

Our hardware devices  write and read data through your above_mentioned  FSUIPC 

to (from) P3D5, to implement A320 flight simulator. Is it possible?

Best Regards!

Dengxie

I really can't say as I don't fully understand what you are asking, but I doubt it very much - FSUIPC is not a platform to implement aircraft models. That is a completely different layer which I know nothing about, sorry.

If you are modelling the A320, I suggest you talk to FBW or take a look at their work, and join their Discord server,

John