The simFlight Network Forums

ELITE HARDWARE FS2020 with PFC Cirrus II and ELITE AP2000

alexandr-pr1

Hi!

I have FSUIPC+ELITE HARDWARE FS2020 with PFC Cirrus II and ELITE AP2000

Everything work fine except buttons and knobs on GNS control panel on AP2000 and PTT on joke.

By ELITE HARDAWARE FS2020 there is an option to alias buttons from GNS panel of AP2000 with actions (for example button FLP -> GNS530_FLP) and 

console of FSUIPC recognize that.

But knobs there is no option to alias with action by ELITE HARDWARE 2020 and console of FSUIPC doesnt recognize them.  

Maybe someone has already connected these functions to FSUIPC?

Best regards Alexandr

You posted in a very old topic (2003!) for FS2004. I have moved your post to the correct support forum.

8 minutes ago, alexandr-pr1 said:

But knobs there is no option to alias with action by ELITE HARDWARE 2020 and console of FSUIPC doesnt recognize them.  

Are these knobs axes or buttons? Not sure what you mean by 'console of FSUIPC doesnt recognize them' - do they register in the assignment panels? Either button assignment if the knobs trigger buttons, or the axes assignment panel if they are axes.

If you attach your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files I can take a look, but not sure if I can help with this... I have no knowledge or experience with ELITE hardware. Maybe other users with this hardware can help, or maybe try ELITE support. There are a few other posts on Elite hardware and it seems they use a proprietary protocol and only work with their drivers, so I suspect that you need their support for any issues, But I can take a look at your files.

John

Hi!

Are these knobs axes or buttons? - Knobs (buttons have response) picture enclosed.

the axes assignment panel if they are axes - Yes. They are Axes (other works like comm or nav knobs). But GPS knob is not recognised

And also PTT is not recognised.

I talked to ELITE support they have planes to ammed driver but no yet.

FSUIPC7.ini

Edited by alexandr-pr1

As you are using an unregistered version, so no devices/joysticks will be scanned and there are no facilities for assignments. Assignment functionality is only available in the registered version.

You can try the trial license (currently expired, I will update tomorrow) but if elite support say they need to update the driver then this probably won't work wither, but you are welcome to try.

Unfortunately  assignment doesn’t recognize any action neither from PFC or ELITE AP2000.

Even those that console recognizes.

If to try to use instead of Elitefsx.dll -> pfc.dll how can I add pfc.dll?

If I put pfc.dll into FSUIPC directory it is not loaded. (PFCCOM64.dll unfortunately doenst work)

Is your PFC Cirrus II a com or a hid device? If it is a com device, you need the PFCcom64.dll driver, and if its a HID device you need the PFChid64.dll driver.

24 minutes ago, alexandr-pr said:

If I put pfc.dll into FSUIPC directory it is not loaded. (PFCCOM64.dll unfortunately doenst work)

As FSUIPC7 is a 64-bit program, it won't  load the 32-bit pfc.dll - you need the  PFCcom64.dll driver (if it is a com device). What do you mean by "PFCCOM64.dll unfortunately doenst work"? What have you tried? Have you read the provided documentation for the PFC drivers , please do that before anything else, although bare in mind that this hasn't been updated for FSUIPC7. You should see a PFC entry in FSUIPC7's Add-on menu, so look there.

And are you now using a registered version of FSUIPC7?

If you still can't get your PFC device to work, please show me your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini, as well as the driver log and ini files, if present. Please also state clearly what your PFC device actually is, and check the driver documentation to see if supported.