The simFlight Network Forums

P3d and Fsuicp with Prosim V1 How to assign toes brakes

*** Moved from FAQ sub-forum to main support sub-forum ***

How do you assign toes brakes in p3d v3 with pro sim V1 for the capt and first officer?  Fsuip only show axis setup up for one?  thanks

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to main support forum

14 hours ago, sludgypilot said:

How do you assign toes brakes in p3d v3 with pro sim V1 for the capt and first officer?  Fsuip only show axis setup up for one?  thanks

You don't.  With Prosim you should assign all axes in Prosim itself.

Probably this wasn't so important in Version 1 of Prosim -- I don't remember, it was so long ago (it has developed apace since then) -- so if you want to assign in FSUIPC then both Captain and FO toe brakes are assigned to the same single toe brake axis. Same with all the other flight controls.

For proper advice on configuring Prosim, whether via FSUIPC or not, you should us the Prosim forums.

Pete

You posted in the FAQ sub-forum again, as you did with your first post (which I also responded to asking for further info but then you never replied back). I have moved your post again, but the next time you do this I will just delete your post.

How do you assign toes brakes in p3d v3

What version of FSUIPC are you using? Last time in was P3Dv4.5 with FSUIPC6....

Fsuip only show axis setup up for one? 

Please see the section 'Multiple Joysticks for Multiple Pilots' in the FSUIPC Advanced User guide.

Ah - I see Pete has replied...

John