The simFlight Network Forums

Fsuipc7 doesn't show me registered since new update 7.4.10

johnk515

I've tried to update several times, but it doesn't give me the option to register.  I don't get the field between options and logs.  I have a lot of binding on here and won't be able to fly until I get it fixed.  Help!

FSUIPC7.log

• johnk515 changed the title to Fsuipc7 doesn't show me registered since new update 7.4.10
19 hours ago, johnk515 said:

I've tried to update several times, but it doesn't give me the option to register.  I don't get the field between options and logs.

But you do  not need to register each time you update. You do this one to generate your FSUIPC7.key file and they you can skip registration on future updates, but it should not cause any issues if you re-validate your registration.

Please also make sure that you extract the installer from the zip file before running it.

The registration details you are using don't look correct either...

Anyway, please download and install 7.4.11, just released. Any issues, please attach your InstallFSUIPC7.log file and let me know your order number - do NOT post your registration details.