The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 7 and the Fenix A320

Greetings,

I will start by saying that I have been using the pay version of fsuipc since I first started in flight sim almost

11 yrs ago. I have always successfully calibrated all my planes in all versions of the the sim from FSX, P3D v3,4 and 5 and

now MSFS2020. I have the CRJ, PMDG and Fenix as payware planes along with some GA aircraft.

I again will say that all of my planes are calibrated completely in fsuipc 7 with the exception of the Fenix A320.

I have not been able to calibrate the throttles in this plane and have been trying for a week now.

I have a Honeycomb yoke, CH Throttle Quadrant and a Logitech 3in1 joystick.

I have not even been able to bind any of the throttles in msfs2020 and get them to work successfully

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this plane to work I would appreciate any help.

I have even put in a support ticket with Fenix and that has not been much help either.

As of now I feel like I have just wasted my time and money on this plane but I may be missing something simple

just don't know what it might be.

Thank you

Gene

Many people have reported issues with the throttle assignment in the Fenix A320. You have to calibrate the throttle first in the Fenix MCDU, and then assign as 'Send to FS as normal axis' using the Throttle 1/2 Axis Set Ex1 controls. See 

Also make sure that you do not have any calibration -  to do this create a profile-specific calibration section and reset any throttle calibration. Only add calibration if needed, as post-calibration may cause issues in the Fenix (not sure though as I don't have this aircraft).

John