The simFlight Network Forums

3dpro Save and create

aldo9550

Love this simulator, but why is there no save game option ?

I have a young family, and can only spare the odd hour (to 2) at a time.  Its a bit frustrating that it takes 30minutes to build up good game-play density, to then have to end the game and start over each time.  Being able to save a game in progress and recommence from that point, would be great.

I would also like to inquire about airport construction.  In the first versions of Tower (2d), it was possible to create your own airports and I found this a really cool exercise.  I have no doubt going 3d has added significant complexity to the creation of the image and graphic files, but simulators such as TS 2017 Train Simulator (by Dovetail) etc, provide very powerful tools to generate a user build type environment. 

I agreed aldo9550 and rameus.

I also have a suggestion for a possible update.
Please try to make the towerview  supported by IR tracking from Natural Point and increase the resolution
It would be very realistic.

https://www.flightsimwebshop.com/nl/brands/naturalpoint/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA4bzSBRDOARIsAHJ1UO5yrja9KM4dosxoXBbxGJDiMmkA5VWtkC4dABfEXjIiERF_RxDiQBUaAkHNEALw_wcB