The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Light Offsets

Is there an offset for Master Warning, Master Caution, and Autofeather Arm lights?

I'm adding LEDs to my flightdeck and need offsets for the three listed panel lights. What I need is the offset that turns ON the Master Warning and Master Caution light when a waring or caution state exists. I also need an offset that turns ON the Autofeather annunciator.

I've looked in the SDK but can't seem to find them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

Actually I'm looking for the light offset, not the light's switch offset.

If you look at the FS9 King Air 350 panel you will see a red and yellow warning annunciator. Those light up under certain conditions. There are also two green autofeather annunciators that illuminate when the autofeather system is armed. I'm looking for the offset for those lights.

Richard

control 66297 is the autofeather toggle - presumably that will also affect the annunciator light - or are you trying to change the light without the autofeather being set? Each time you write to it the current status will be reversed

If you can't find the offset in the programmers SDK then you can use FSInterrogate to see which offsets (if any) change when a control or insturment is changed in FS - it is the three step process

• 3 weeks later...
Is there an offset for Master Warning, Master Caution, and Autofeather Arm lights?

The autofeather arm indicator will reflect the switch setting at 2E88. The Master Warning and Caution lights will be derived from a number of conditions which will be being checked in the gauges which show such things.

Regards,

Pete