The simFlight Network Forums

FSX crashes to desktop (CTD)

Pete,

I'm having some trouble with FSX/FSUIPC and I wonder if you can help. I recently purchased a license for FSUIPC and began using it. I really like the functionality, especially for calibrating my joystick and pedals. However, I'm having consistent crashes to desktop.

I have spent a lot of time troubleshooting and testing by flying long flights on autopilot, and here's what I found:

- Removed FSX, cleaned registry, reinstalled FSX: No crashes (ran for several days)

- Installed FSUIPC: Crashes (typically within an hour, sometimes much sooner. I don't assume that this means FSUIPC is the root cause)

- Disable virus scan: Still crashes

- Updated graphic drivers: Still crashes

- Disabled TrackIR: Still crashes

- Installed CH Control Manager: Still crashes (removed it after testing)

- Remove FSUIPC.dll from Modules: No crashes overnight (Again, I don't assume that this means FSUIPC is the root cause)

- Updated FSUIPC to version 4.264: Still crashes

- Reset defaults in FSUIPC, removed joystick calibration: Still crashes

I have tried different aircraft, different locations, different/default graphic settings, etc. with no success.

I enabled all FSUIPC logs and for each crash, I opened the log and checked for errors.

I'm consistently finding the following message within the last few lines of the log:

• Exception 2 "SIZE_MISMATCH", Ref 22497, Index param 0 on unknown request!
    (The value following "Ref" changes each time.)

Also, I see the following errors/exceptions in the beginning of each log:

• 32988 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 2346, Index param -1 on unknown request!
    65977 Error 126 (The specified module could not be found. ) "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\PFCFSX.DLL"
    65977 Error 126 (The specified module could not be found. ) "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\EPICINFO5.DLL"

I don't use either PFC or Epic.

The Windows Event Viewer shows faults in either MSVCR80.dll or API.dll:

• Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb14, faulting module MSVCR80.dll, version 8.0.50727.1434, time stamp 0x4757746d, exception code 0xc000000d, fault offset 0x00008aa0, process id 0x884, application start time 0x01c898ceb7180227.
    Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb14, faulting module API.DLL, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb58, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000176f6, process id 0x5d0, application start time 0x01c898d037613c77.

I have searched the documentation, the forums and the Internet and cannot find a reference to a similar case.

My system is a Dell XPS-420, Intel Q6850 quadcore @ 3.00GHz, 4GB RAM, Vista Home Premium SP1. User Account Control is Off, and the user account I'm running FSX with has full control of the FSX folder and below, including the Modules folder. I use a Logitech Wingman Force joystick and CH Pro pedals. I have FSX SP2 with Acceleration.

Any insights you might have would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Glenn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enabled all FSUIPC logs and for each crash, I opened the log and checked for errors.

What do you mean "enabled all FSUIPC logs"? Please do not! FSUIPC produces a log in any case, and any serious problem will be logged in there without you messing with any of the options.

I'm consistently finding the following message within the last few lines of the log:

• Exception 2 "SIZE_MISMATCH", Ref 22497, Index param 0 on unknown request!
    (The value following "Ref" changes each time.)

This means nothing in isolation. Please never bother to extract single lines, if you want me to look at a log, show me the log -- the complete log, beginning to end.

Also, I see the following errors/exceptions in the beginning of each log:

• 32988 Exception 3 "UNRECOGNIZED_ID", Ref 2346, Index param -1 on unknown request!
    65977 Error 126 (The specified module could not be found. ) "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\PFCFSX.DLL"
    65977 Error 126 (The specified module could not be found. ) "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\EPICINFO5.DLL"

I don't use either PFC or Epic.

You have simply enabled an option which confirms that you don't have either the PFC or Epic drivers installed. They are optional logs precisely because they are not relevant to most users, but help identify problems for those who do use such things!

The Windows Event Viewer shows faults in either MSVCR80.dll or API.dll:

• Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb14, faulting module MSVCR80.dll, version 8.0.50727.1434, time stamp 0x4757746d, exception code 0xc000000d, fault offset 0x00008aa0, process id 0x884, application start time 0x01c898ceb7180227.
    Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb14, faulting module API.DLL, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb58, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000176f6, process id 0x5d0, application start time 0x01c898d037613c77.

I'm not aware of any problems in those, but it is sounding as if you have a corrupt FSX installation.

If you want me to check further all I can suggest is:

1) uncheck all those superfluous FSUIPC logging options you have selected.

2) Set up to get a SimConnect log (those size mismatch errors may not be true errors, but the details about them will be in the SimConnect logging). To get a SimConnect log see the FSX help announcement above.

3)Run FSX until the crash. Find the SimConnect log and FSUIPC log and ZIP them both, send to petedowson@btconnect.com with a description of what you were doing.

Regards

Pete

I will do as you suggest.

Okay, I received the logs. The one from FSUIPC doesn't really show anything wrong, other than the premature termination of course. If does, however, show that you FSX is first loading a default flight with a non-default aircraft:

3666 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM.FLT

3666 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aircreation_582SL\Aircreation_582SL.AIR

It would be sensible, for elimination purposes, to start FSX up with default data, in case any of the add-on parts are corrupt. Is that add-on FSX-specific, or transferred/converted from FS2004?

I know you changed then to a different aircraft:

24180 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\C208B\Cessna208B.AIR

but by then the damage may have been done. The only way to be sure you are not constantly reloading something which is causing corruption is to delete your FSX.CFG file and let FSX make a new one. If you have too much invested in that and don't want to lose settings, then either delete or edit FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM.FLT so that the third party aircraft is not loaded.

Looking at the SimConnect log, I see that there are other SimConnect clients loading:

0.25883 Exe Launched: Path="C:\Program Files\FSForce 2.0\FSForce.exe" CommandLine="/FS" Version="2.0.5.0"

and

1.68951 DLL Loaded: Path="C:\Program Files\FSForce 2.0\FSForce.dll" Version="2.0.5.0"

These are loading by virtue of entries in your EXE.XML and DLL.XML files, respectively. You didn't mention these in your orginal report. And when you said "Removed FSX, cleaned registry, reinstalled FSX", you should note that "cleaning the registry" doesn't remove much to do with FSX at all -- only its install path really. Most of its data is kept in assorted Application Data folders, in the Documents and Settings areas -- separately for CFG, XML and Scenery configurations. You probably didn't remove all of those before the reinstall.

I don't know what FSForce does, but as part of the process of elimination, try without it. There's a freeware program which makes enabling/disabling EXE and DLL modules easy -- download the DBS FS Startup Editor (see http://www.dbsim.com/).

I see TrackIR is also running -- looks like a new version, as, like FSUIPC4, it is using SimConnect's "named pipe" interface (added in FSX SP2/Acceleration). The FSForce programs are both using the old less efficient SimConnect interface. I use TrackIR also, so it looks like I should go look for the newer version.

The only othe interesting info in the SimConnect log is related to that Exception 2 you referred to earlier. See, here, at 39 seconds into the session:

> 39.95232 [ 1, 2383]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=66387, dwData=-16383, GroupID=1, Flags=16

< 39.95234 [1] Event: Group=2 EventID=66387 Data=-16383

> 39.95235 [ 1, 2384]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=66388, dwData=-16383, GroupID=1, Flags=16

< 39.95237 [1] Event: Group=2 EventID=66388 Data=-16383

These are two events setting Left (66387) and right (66388) brakes, respectively. no error, perfectly good. They re-occur regularly without problem. However, much later (3 mins 42 secs):

> 222.61162 [ 1, 11209]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=66388, dwData=-16383, GroupID=1, Flags=16

< 222.61164 [1] Event: Group=2 EventID=66388 Data=-16383

> 222.61165 [ 1, 11209]

< 222.61166 [1] >>>>> EXCEPTION=2, SendID=11209, Index=0 <<<<< Unrecognized Data Received. [ 1, 11209]

SimConnect reports a data error on the same Right Brake setting?

I can only think this is an indication on some memory corruption -- named pipes operates through shared memory.

This isn't where you get the crashmany more working exchanges with the Right brake occur before then. The log simply peters out at the point of the crash, there's nothing spectacular, nothing indicating anything wrong.

Quite honestly, from the varying reports from Windows about where the crash is occurring, plus that very suspicious Error 2 for no reason, I would suspect one of two things:

1. You are running out of real memory during the FSX session. FSX is not very good at dealing with memory shortages and they do often tend to cause crashes in different places, or

2. You have a problem with one or other of your memory chips. Maybe they are not seated correctly, or getting too hot, or have rather precarious timing settings on them.

By all means try the process of elimination I mentioned. You already did that with FSUIPC, reducing the memory load, maybe the other add-ons also increase the loading. The other thing is added scenery -- meshes, landclasses, etc etc. They all help to increase FS's demands for memory.

Regards

Pete

Pete,

Thanks again for responding so quickly and completely. I really appreciate it.

Sorry if I didn't describe ALL of the steps I have taken. I have spent quite a bit of time on this and tried to give you the important points. I see now that I did not. When the failures started to occur, I was working with my full install, which included add-ons. I tried to eliminate them one by one to see if I could narrow down the list, but in the end I couldn't. So I uninstalled FSX, cleaned the registry, renamed the FSX folder to Microsoft Flight Simulator X OLD, then reinstalled only FSX and Acceleration to the default Microsoft Flight Simulator X folder.

After testing for a while with the clean install, I had no issues and started to reinstall a few add-ons to see if I could trigger the fault. I did install FSForce (a force feedback enhancement) and TrackIR. In testing I had no problems with either of these. However, you have a point that I should remove those until we get to a root cause.

I believe the Aircreation 582 is a standard FSX aircraft (http://www.fsinsider.com/product/features/Pages/aircraft.aspx). I didn't add on or modify anything like this. I switched to the Caravan simply to get a plane with good duration and an autopilot for testing purposes. This plane has not been modified either.

I will try deleting FSX.CFG and see if that makes a difference. I will also check out the memory and see where that leads.

Thanks much,

Glenn

After testing for a while with the clean install, I had no issues and started to reinstall a few add-ons to see if I could trigger the fault. I did install FSForce (a force feedback enhancement) and TrackIR.

But are you sure those were not running anyway? As I said, cleaning the Registry won't stop them. You'd have to explicitly delete the EXE.XML and DLL.XML files, or remove the modules they were loading.

I believe the Aircreation 582 is a standard FSX aircraft

Ah, yes, so it is! Sorry.

I will try deleting FSX.CFG and see if that makes a difference. I will also check out the memory and see where that leads.

How much memory do you have? Which version of Windows are you using?

Regards

Pete

Pete,

I have 4GB RAM and I'm running Vista Home Premium SP1. Task Manager reports Physical Memory as 3325MB (this is normal for 32 bit OS). I've disabled the add-ons using FS Startup Editor (handy!) and have been running about an hour now with no problems. Task Manager reports FSX is using 1,038,028K RAM and it's steady.

Regards,

Glenn

I have 4GB RAM and I'm running Vista Home Premium SP1.

Well, the memory certainly shouldn't be the problem (unless some of it is playing up). but Vista SP1 is something I don't know about. There have been a few folks mentioning problems with SP1, though they might have been using a Beta. Are you? I don't have SP1 here yet -- when I look for it I'm told it isn't available till mid-April, and the my automatic update setting will take care of it in any case.

Task Manager reports Physical Memory as 3325MB (this is normal for 32 bit OS). I've disabled the add-ons using FS Startup Editor (handy!) and have been running about an hour now with no problems.

All add-ons, or only some? Re-introduce them one at a time.

Regards

Pete

Hi Glenn, Hi Pete,

as I've the same problems (ctd with api.dll or msvcr80.dll), it would be nice to here the end of the story.

Is this problem solved and what was the solution?

BTW - maybe it has something to do with Nvidia driver - discussion here:

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=121&topic_id=438946&mesg_id=438946&page=&topic_page=1

Regards

Albrecht

Pete,

After a lot of testing different configurations (I can give you the list if you're interested), the bottom line is that if I run FSUIPC and configure the brake axis in it (Axis Assignments - Rescan, move brake pedal, Type of action required - Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration - LeftBrake or RightBrake, repeat for other side, calibrate via Joystick Calibration tab) the problem reproduces. I have CHPro USB pedals and I'm not using their Manager.

To workaround it, I deleted the brake assignments in FSUIPC and added the brake axis in FSX. I'm happy with this configuration (FSUIPC for all other axis except brakes). I have run for many hours this way without a crash, even with other add-ons installed.

Again, I'm not drawing any conclusions as to where the root cause is. I'm an Enterprise Architect with a major software company and I know how easy it is for some to jump to conclusions. The problem could be in the driver stack, Directx, some other part of Windows, FSX, FSUIPC or somewhere else. The only thing I'm saying is that this workaround seems to be effective in my case.

Thanks for your support. I am very impressed with your personal attention to problem reports.

Regards,

Glenn

After a lot of testing different configurations (I can give you the list if you're interested), the bottom line is that if I run FSUIPC and configure the brake axis in it (Axis Assignments - Rescan, move brake pedal, Type of action required - Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration - LeftBrake or RightBrake, repeat for other side, calibrate via Joystick Calibration tab) the problem reproduces. I have CHPro USB pedals and I'm not using their Manager.

Strange. The brake axes aren't treated any differently to the others. I wonder what is going on?

Could you show me the Assignments and Calibrations part of FSUIPC4.INI, if possible in the configuration which was causing the crashes?

In your workaround are you still calibrating the brakes in FSUIPC? I'd like to know if it seems to be just the calibration, or the direct assignment. Did you ever try FS assignment, but not "direct to calibration", but via FS and still calibration in FSUIPC? You see there are so many combinations:

1. Axis assign in FSUIPC, Direct to FSUIPC calibration

2. Axis assign in FSUIPC, sending to FS, no calibration in FSUIPC

3. Axis assign in FSUIPC, sending to FS, calibration in FSUIPC

4. Axis assign in FS, calibration in FSUIPC

5. Axis assign in FS, no calibration in FSUIPC

I'm not asking necessarily for you to test each, but if you have tried them I'd like to know which you found to be a (possible) problem.

Again, I'm not drawing any conclusions as to where the root cause is. I'm an Enterprise Architect with a major software company and I know how easy it is for some to jump to conclusions. The problem could be in the driver stack, Directx, some other part of Windows, FSX, FSUIPC or somewhere else. The only thing I'm saying is that this workaround seems to be effective in my case.

Right. Understood. But I'd like to conduct some intense testing here using the same brake configuration as you if possible, just to make sure it isn't something in my code.

Regards

Pete

Pete,

I went back to the configuration that caused the crash and ran till FSX failed again to confirm. Here's the FSUIPC calibration and axis configuration (I had also deleted the brake axis assignments in FSX):

[JoystickCalibration]

ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes

ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes

ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes

SepRevsJetsOnly=No

ApplyHeloTrim=Yes

FlapsSetControl=0

FlapDetents=No

ReverserControl=66292

Reverser1Control=66422

Reverser2Control=66425

Reverser3Control=66428

Reverser4Control=66431

MaxThrottleForReverser=256

AileronTrimControl=66731

RudderTrimControl=66732

CowlFlaps1Control=66162

CowlFlaps2Control=66163

CowlFlaps3Control=66164

CowlFlaps4Control=66165

SteeringTillerControl=0

MaxSteerSpeed=60

Aileron=-16384,-3382,0,16383

Elevator=-16384,18,18,16383

Rudder=-15473,512,1024,16128

Throttle=-16384,16383

SlopeAileron=1

SlopeElevator=1

SlopeRudder=1

LeftBrake=-16384,15744/16

RightBrake=-16384,15488/16

[Axes]

4=1Y,256,D,8,0,0,0

5=1Z,256,D,3,0,0,0

0=0X,256,D,1,0,0,0

1=0Y,256,D,2,0,0,0

2=0S,256,D,4,0,0,0

3=1X,256,D,7,0,0,0

Seems strange to me as well. I wonder if there is something causing a value out of range or otherwise bad data to be sent to FSUIPC from the CHPro brakes? If so, could FSUIPC be sending these bad values to SimConnect as command parameters? Perhaps FSX can't handle that? (I'm speculating, of course). Could this be what the log entries " Exception 2 "SIZE_MISMATCH"" and "EXCEPTION=2, SendID=11209, Index=0 <<<<< Unrecognized Data Received" are referring to?

So far I have tried "Axis assign in FSUIPC, Direct to FSUIPC calibration" and "Axis assign in FS, no calibration in FSUIPC". The former triggers the crash, the later seems to be stable.

I'll play around with some of the other combinations you listed and see what results I get.

Regards,

Glenn

I went back to the configuration that caused the crash and ran till FSX failed again to confirm. Here's the FSUIPC calibration and axis configuration (I had also deleted the brake axis assignments in FSX)

Thanks. Looks pretty standardif there is a problem in FSUIPC4 you'd think many others would have tripped over it (me too, come to that) But I'll try some rigorous all-out Brakes testing.

Seems strange to me as well. I wonder if there is something causing a value out of range or otherwise bad data to be sent to FSUIPC from the CHPro brakes?

No, that shouldn't matter as the calibration process starts by ensuring the value is in range. Otherwise it can't calibrate.

If so, could FSUIPC be sending these bad values to SimConnect as command parameters? Perhaps FSX can't handle that? (I'm speculating, of course). Could this be what the log entries " Exception 2 "SIZE_MISMATCH"" and "EXCEPTION=2, SendID=11209, Index=0 <<<<< Unrecognized Data Received" are referring to?

No, because those errors are occurring on exactly the same data which is not failing elsewhere in the same logs. The only possible explanation for this is something going wrong with the data between SimConnect and FSX (where it is using TCP/IP or Named Pipes -- Named Pipes in your case. This is why I suspected memory, as pipes are simply shared memory areas.

So far I have tried "Axis assign in FSUIPC, Direct to FSUIPC calibration" and "Axis assign in FS, no calibration in FSUIPC". The former triggers the crash, the later seems to be stable.

I'll play around with some of the other combinations you listed and see what results I get.

Okay, thanks. That would be very useful, as it seems rather unlikely that I will be able to reproduce the problem here -- which I would need to to narrow it down.

Regards

Pete

Pete,

For what it's worth, I did run memory diagnostics and everything passed. I'm not having any stability problems with any other software. I use this machine primarily for video editing and other multimedia work. These programs may not use pipes, but they are very memory intensive.

Regards,

Glenn

.. if there is a problem in FSUIPC4 you'd think many others would have tripped over it (me too, come to that)

Just to add my bit I'm having the same problem, of "Flight Simulator has experienced a problem and is closing" to desktop, so been following this thread with interest.

I haven't isolated the cause yet, but I'm getting an APPCRASH up to 4 -6 times an hour, caused mainly by API.DLL

I haven't isolated the cause yet, but I'm getting an APPCRASH up to 4 -6 times an hour, caused mainly by API.DLL

API is used a lot by gauges in panels. You might want to check your add-ons. Some attempted transfers of aircraft from FS9 to FSX are known to cause problems.

Regards

Pete

Did you find time yet for this?

I've been trying to make Brakes cause a problem here now for quite a while, with no success. I assigned them and calibrated them exactly like you. I also went all the way through the code lookng for anything odd which might make brakes different from any other assigned axes -- there isn't.

So I'm still at a loss.

One more thing in review. When I analysed these entries in your log:

39.95232 [ 1, 2383]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=66387, dwData=-16383, GroupID=1, Flags=16

< 39.95234 [1] Event: Group=2 EventID=66387 Data=-16383

> 39.95235 [ 1, 2384]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=66388, dwData=-16383, GroupID=1, Flags=16

< 39.95237 [1] Event: Group=2 EventID=66388 Data=-16383

These are two events setting Left (66387) and right (66388) brakes, respectively. no error, perfectly good. They re-occur regularly without problem. However, much later (3 mins 42 secs):

> 222.61162 [ 1, 11209]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=66388, dwData=-16383, GroupID=1, Flags=16

< 222.61164 [1] Event: Group=2 EventID=66388 Data=-16383

> 222.61165 [ 1, 11209]

< 222.61166 [1] >>>>> EXCEPTION=2, SendID=11209, Index=0 <<<<< Unrecognized Data Received. [ 1, 11209]

I assumed that all these lines were referring to the one exchange, number 11209. But they can't have been. The "Event" which is logged IS the result of the "TransmitClientEvent", so it is okay. It looks like SimConnect.DLL then transmitted a bad block to FSX, which bears the same sequence number (11209) but has no valid type (this is the "> 222.61165 [ 1, 11209]" line, without expansion as FSX doesn't recognise it.

The exception for "unrecognized data" is referring to this second, incorrect block from SimConnect.DLL.

Something, and I've no idea what, is causing a problem between SimConnect itself and FSX. Why this should only occur when you have brakes assigned directly in FSUIPC4 I've no idea either, but I've now also noticed something very different in your SimConnect log to mine. There are many many Brake operations, i.e.

> 1244.78564 [ 1, 56858]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=66387, dwData=-16383, GroupID=1, Flags=16

> 1244.78567 [ 1, 56859]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=66388, dwData=-16383, GroupID=1, Flags=16

These are occurring regularly even though the values being sent are the same every time. This shouldn't be happening -- FSUIPC4 ignores successive identical values, it only sends new ones when they change (although, for brakes, it always sends the pair even if only one changes).

I'm thinking this is jitter on the axes, somehow being detected BEFORE I calibrate to the range needed. I'll have a look at that -- maybe I should also eliminate equal final post-calibration values. However, since most of the values are -16383, i.e. brakes off, I would like you, please, to set a proper null zone when calibrating your brakes in FSUIPC4.

In other words, go back to the configuration which was crashing, but recalibrate so that you press the brakes a little, to get them off the stops, before clicking the minimum set button.

The FSUIPC instructions for calibration does advise always to set a null zone to avoid jitter problems.

Incidentally, one of your other axes (the Rudder, in fact) is also jittering, this one quite badly:

> 1244.73518 [ 1, 56852]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=65764, dwData=266, GroupID=1, Flags=16

> 1244.73526 [ 1, 56853]TransmitClientEvent:ObjectID=0, EventID=65764, dwData=399, GroupID=1, Flags=16

The value seems to be 399 correctly, but that 266 value is recurring every few seconds. Is this your feet jittering on the rudder? If not, maybe you should consider trying a different USB port for it?

Meanwhile, I'll look to see about reducing the number of identical successive transmissions to SimConnect.

Regards

Pete

Pete,

I have played around with some other configurations, but the only time I see the crash is with the brakes configured through FSUIPC as before. I will try the calibration suggestions you made and the new version and let you know if I see it again.

Thanks!

Glenn

I also had the same problem (crashs FSX) and when I remove the calibration of the brakes ( in FSUIPC) i never had a crash again

Direct assignment in FSUIPC too? Otherwise yours was different.

Anyway, I need to know if the most recent versions (interim update in FSX downloads announcement above) fix that.

Pete

Direct assignment in FSUIPC too? Otherwise yours was different.

I just remove and delete any reference to the Brakes in FSPUIC

So your report is of no help? You don't remember how you assigned and calibrated them, nor if the latest interim update fixes it?

I have the latest version of FSUIPC

What does that mean? Folks often say that without even knowing what the latest version is! Only version numbers mean anything. And what was the last version number in which you had the brakes calibrated, or assigned, or whatever?

Without information there is no point in these reports I'm afraid. Sorry.

Regards

Pete