The simFlight Network Forums

FUEL CUTT OFF's choice not found in FSUIPC to control it by toggle switch

Hello friends

Hope everyone here is okay....

I have toggle switch panel now, and i need to

use 4 toggle switched to set them as a FUEL CUTOFF's.

I research about that choice to change its

control to my toggle switched but i don't found it

[ also that occur in FSX CONTROL SETTINGS (not found the choice) ]

[[[[[ Also i test the FUEL VALVE 1,2,3,4's and okay the fuel stops, but it seems the FUEL VALVE's not the FUEL CUTOFF's. (the switches of the FUEL CUTOFF's in my virtual cockpit not moved)

I think the FUEL VALVE's and the FUEL CUTOFF's not the same thing.

I need to control the FUEL CUTOFF's switches which they are under the throttle immediately not FUEL VALVE's which when closed them the FUEL stops BUT the CUTOFF's switched still not moved (in ON mode).]]]]]

Note : i use a V4.70.

Help please ?

THX.

I have toggle switch panel now, and i need to

use 4 toggle switched to set them as a FUEL CUTOFF's.

I research about that choice to change its

control to my toggle switched but i don't found it

[ also that occur in FSX CONTROL SETTINGS (not found the choice) ]

So you have never tried using FSX with keyboard controls to operate the idle/cutoff switches? Have you not looked into any of the FSX help files to see what controls them.

The jet idle/cutoff switches in all versions of FS since FS4 or even earlier have been controlled by the Mixture Lean, Mixture Rich controls (Ctrl+Shift+F1 and Ctrl+Shift+F4 on the keyboard), as documented by Microsoft.

To find any FS controls always try using FSUIPC Event Logging. Enable the logging and operate the control, by keyboard or mouse, then check the log. If you run FSX in Windowed mode whilst doing this you can enable FSUIPC's console log and see the results in real time.

Note : i use a V4.70.

That is very much out of date and unsupported. Please update before asking for more help.

Regards

Pete

So you have never tried using FSX with keyboard controls to operate the idle/cutoff switches? Have you not looked into any of the FSX help files to see what controls them.

The jet idle/cutoff switches in all versions of FS since FS4 or even earlier have been controlled by the Mixture Lean, Mixture Rich controls (Ctrl+Shift+F1 and Ctrl+Shift+F4 on the keyboard), as documented by Microsoft.

To find any FS controls always try using FSUIPC Event Logging. Enable the logging and operate the control, by keyboard or mouse, then check the log. If you run FSX in Windowed mode whilst doing this you can enable FSUIPC's console log and see the results in real time.

That is very much out of date and unsupported. Please update before asking for more help.

Regards

Pete

I try all mixtures procedures in the FSUIPC but nothing positive, the only way is SELECT FOR KEY PRESS (take the function from the keyboard, & like you say its a CTRL+SHIFT+F2), the toggle switch operate but in one way (open only), i can't close the fuel cutoff switch.

I try to set the CTRL SHIFT F2 to key when pressed & CTRL SHIFT F1 to key when released and the result was a negative (when i move my toggle switch up or down two presses occur at the same time ((open & close at the same time)), i can't make a one press when the switch up & i can't make a one press when the switch down.)

I need to make my toggle switch when it up the fuel cutoff open to the engine & when my toggle switch is down the fuel cutoff close the fuel to my engine.

Small note: i try the mouse macros but it seems it operate only in 2D cockpit mode (& in the NGX no throttles panel available in 2D mode).

Another small note : to the logging event i click LOGGING -----> the checked the EVENTS (non axis controls)------> then click okay, but no logging window opens.

Please help me anyway !!!!!

I try all mixtures procedures in the FSUIPC but nothing positive, the only way is SELECT FOR KEY PRESS (take the function from the keyboard, & like you say its a CTRL+SHIFT+F2), the toggle switch operate but in one way (open only), i can't close the fuel cutoff switch.

I try to set the CTRL SHIFT F2 to key when pressed & CTRL SHIFT F1 to key when released and the result was a negative

It isn't Ctrl+Shift+F2 in any case. I don't know where you got that from.

It is easy. If you have one toggle switch for all engines, asign the "cut off" position to the FS control "Mixture Lean", and the "idle" position to "Mixture Rich".. If you have separate switches for eacvh engine, assign to MixtureN lean and MixtureN rich instead, where N is the engine number, 1-4. One position will be "press" the other will be "release" on the assignments tab.

(when i move my toggle switch up or down two presses occur at the same time ((open & close at the same time)), i can't make a one press when the switch up & i can't make a one press when the switch down.)

If your switch is sending two "presses" when switched on and two "releases" when switched off, then it is definitely a faulty switch. If not, and there are two events happening on each press and each releases then it must be programmed for two events, maybe one in FS and one in FSUIPC?

Small note: i try the mouse macros but it seems it operate only in 2D cockpit mode (& in the NGX no throttles panel available in 2D mode).

You are using the PMDG NGX? You never mentioned that before!!!!

In that case I've been wasting my time -- most of what has gone before does not apply!

I doubt that any or many of the FS controls work with the NGX. It has its own set of controls, completely separate!!! And provided you have the updates for the NGX installed and you are using a supported version of FSUIPC (not 4.70 -- I told you to update!), then all of its actions can be controlled by "custom controls" assigned in FSUIPC. Those are listed in the NGX SDK ".h" file, near the end of that file. (I can't really help more than that as I don't use the NGX).

Another small note : to the logging event i click LOGGING -----> the checked the EVENTS (non axis controls)------> then click okay, but now logging window opens.

The logging window is NOT related to whether you check any logging action, only if you enable the console log - AS I ALREADY INSTRUCTED! Please do read what I write, and possibly even look at the FSUIPC documentation sometime. If you don't use the console log you need to view the Log file in a text editor like Notepad.

However, the event logging propbably won't help with the NGX because it doesn't use FS controls.

I won't be able to help whilst II am on holiday.  Going tomorrow back 28th.

Regards

Pete

It isn't Ctrl+Shift+F2 in any case. I don't know where you got that from.

It is easy. If you have one toggle switch for all engines, asign the "cut off" position to the FS control "Mixture Lean", and the "idle" position to "Mixture Rich".. If you have separate switches for eacvh engine, assign to MixtureN lean and MixtureN rich instead, where N is the engine number, 1-4. One position will be "press" the other will be "release" on the assignments tab.

If your switch is sending two "presses" when switched on and two "releases" when switched off, then it is definitely a faulty switch. If not, and there are two events happening on each press and each releases then it must be programmed for two events, maybe one in FS and one in FSUIPC?

You are using the PMDG NGX? You never mentioned that before!!!!

In that case I've been wasting my time -- most of what has gone before does not apply!

I doubt that any or many of the FS controls work with the NGX. It has its own set of controls, completely separate!!! And provided you have the updates for the NGX installed and you are using a supported version of FSUIPC (not 4.70 -- I told you to update!), then all of its actions can be controlled by "custom controls" assigned in FSUIPC. Those are listed in the NGX SDK ".h" file, near the end of that file. (I can't really help more than that as I don't use the NGX).

The logging window is NOT related to whether you check any logging action, only if you enable the console log - AS I ALREADY INSTRUCTED! Please do read what I write, and possibly even look at the FSUIPC documentation sometime. If you don't use the console log you need to view the Log file in a text editor like Notepad.

However, the event logging propbably won't help with the NGX because it doesn't use FS controls.

I won't be able to help whilst II am on holiday. Going tomorrow back 28th.

Regards

Pete

Firstly have a good holiday (don't ask me now, i will waiting after u complete your holiday).

But keep that in mind MIXTURE LEAN NOT THE FUEL CUTOFF's.

I do what you say for a single switch (one switch control all 4 or three engine) and it operate well but it downing all the three FUEL CUTOFF's (PMDG MD11) only, (when i return the switch to the up (idle mode) the all three cutoff's switches still down ////in cut fuel mode//// & not return up (idle).

I try to set the mixture rich (like you say above) to the field of CONTROL SET WHEN THE BUTTON RELEASED but nothing help.

Ithink the mixture lean and/or mixture rich not the same thing with the FUEL CUTOFF's

Is that meaning the FUEL CUTOFF's not modeled by FSX.

Or what

I am waiting ur help me pete !!!!

Thank you very much.

But keep that in mind MIXTURE LEAN NOT THE FUEL CUTOFF's.

Sorry, I don't understand you. On all default jet aircraft and many ordinary add-ons, mixture lean is most certainly the fuel "cutoff" setting -- and mixture rich is the same lever's "idle" position.

With several sophisticated add-ons, like most PMDG aircraft, very few of the built-in FS controls will work at all. They all do their own thing and each needs specific attention.

I do what you say for a single switch (one switch control all 4 or three engine) and it operate well but it downing all the three FUEL CUTOFF's (PMDG MD11) only, (when i return the switch to the up (idle mode) the all three cutoff's switches still down ////in cut fuel mode//// & not return up (idle).

MD11 now, not the NGX like you said before? I wish you'd make up your mind! Thet are likely to be all different!

I've no idea what you are doing, but really if setting "LEAN" activates "cutoff" then setting "RICH" should certainly do the oppoite. But maybe it's another PMDG difference. sorry, I can't say. I do not use any PMDG aircraft.

Is that meaning the FUEL CUTOFF's not modeled by FSX.

It is NOTHING TO DO WITH FSX! I keep telling you, PMDG do their own controls. you need to fnd out what works with PMDG aircraft (NGX or MD11? They'll be different, for sure!). I can't tell you. You must go to PMDG support.

Pete

Sorry, I don't understand you. On all default jet aircraft and many ordinary add-ons, mixture lean is most certainly the fuel "cutoff" setting -- and mixture rich is the same lever's "idle" position.

With several sophisticated add-ons, like most PMDG aircraft, very few of the built-in FS controls will work at all. They all do their own thing and each needs specific attention.

MD11 now, not the NGX like you said before? I wish you'd make up your mind! Thet are likely to be all different!

I've no idea what you are doing, but really if setting "LEAN" activates "cutoff" then setting "RICH" should certainly do the oppoite. But maybe it's another PMDG difference. sorry, I can't say. I do not use any PMDG aircraft.

It is NOTHING TO DO WITH FSX! I keep telling you, PMDG do their own controls. you need to fnd out what works with PMDG aircraft (NGX or MD11? They'll be different, for sure!). I can't tell you. You must go to PMDG support.

Pete

Let us from all the previous,

i try to make the mouse macros, after i named my macros i go to button & switch tab to search on the macros i did, but the macros not listed in the list of the functions !!!!!

Before you read what i say about macros, i think i know what happen with me, you are true about rich & lean mixtures, the rich & lean meaning we have two functions, to presses not ONE, so in that case we need a toggle switch do to clicks (presses). So its not normal toggle switch ON/OFF (spst) to control the Fuel cutoff's.

I try the macros so many time and i delete the FSUIPC & install it again so many times, but the MACROS which which i name it (FUEL 1 cut) not listed in the list of the control sent when button press, even release, and also even key press (in key assignment tab).

What happen ? What i do all the ways is close in my face ?

Please any any thing that give me the right way to fix my problem ?

Before you read what i say about macros, i think i know what happen with me, you are true about rich & lean mixtures, the rich & lean meaning we have two functions, to presses not ONE, so in that case we need a toggle switch do to clicks (presses). So its not normal toggle switch ON/OFF (spst) to control the Fuel cutoff's.

An SPST switch has an ON position and an OFF position. When ON it looks to FSUIPC as "pressed", when OFF it looks like "released". You just program the Press to do the ON function and the Release to do the OFF function. It is really really simple.

I try the macros so many time and i delete the FSUIPC & install it again so many times, but the MACROS which which i name it (FUEL 1 cut) not listed in the list of the control sent when button press, even release, and also even key press (in key assignment tab).

Sorry, but i do not know what you mean. Show me the .mcro file and tell me what the filename is, and I'll tell you the way it is listed in the assignments. Did you tell FSUIPC to "reload" assignments so it would re-scan the files in the folder?

No one else has ever been this confused. I think maybe it is because you do not understand English very well? I am sorry for that. Perhaps you can find someone who can help you with that?

Regards

Pete

An SPST switch has an ON position and an OFF position. When ON it looks to FSUIPC as "pressed", when OFF it looks like "released". You just program the Press to do the ON function and the Release to do the OFF function. It is really really simple.

Sorry, but i do not know what you mean. Show me the .mcro file and tell me what the filename is, and I'll tell you the way it is listed in the assignments. Did you tell FSUIPC to "reload" assignments so it would re-scan the files in the folder?

No one else has ever been this confused. I think maybe it is because you do not understand English very well? I am sorry for that. Perhaps you can find someone who can help you with that?

Regards

Pete

Yes my english is poor (sorry about that).

Be carful in reading now mr pete :

I open the FSUIPC----------> then click on button & switch tab---------->then i ckeck the box of send the control to fs---------> after i check the box, a list will appear (CONTROL SEND WHEN BUTTON PRESS)----------->i open the list, search and choose the MIXTURE 1 RICH, that meaning when i move the switch up (to ON/Idle) that meaning the fuel cutoff 1 whell open.

& then i scroll down to find a list called (CONTROL SEND WHEN BUTTON RELEASED) open it and choose MIXTURE 1 LEAN, that meaning when i move the switch down (to OFF/cutoff) that meaning the fuel 1 will cutoff.

Is this steps are true pete ?

If yes what that meaning ?

Related to the mouse macro :

I followed this video to ensure my steps are correct.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=__of5EEZzvc

the guy in the video after he stop the macro creating he choose a specific keys to assign the macro (which he named it DLL_Dec) to them, then he go to the list to choose the macro he named, BUT WITH ME NOT, after i stop the macro creating i choooooooose a keys to assign the macro to them (i choose CTRL SHIFT V) then i go to the list to choose the macro which i name it (FUEL 1 CUT) to assign it to the (CTRL SHIFT V) keys, the problem is when i go to the list to choose the macro i don't found this macro (FUEL 1 CUT) in the list, that's my problem in the mouse macro !!!!!!

I hope that help to understand me, to give me the final fix.

Really its like a dilemma !!!!!!

That video was created by me many years ago for users of VRinsight hardware, who at the time had no way to assign buttons on the hardware directly in FSUIPC, so instead they used key presses sent from SerialFP2 (VRiSim) to action the mouse macro commands in FSUIPC. That step is no longer needed now with most VRi hardware because once setup properly with VSPE or similar its possible for FSUIPC to see the actual VRi panel buttons being pressed directly within FSUIPC itself, like a joystick does, so you no longer need SerialFP2 or VRiSim to send the key presses via its key mapping system.

You still haven't answered Pete's questions from earlier posts about what you called your macro file set, i.e. in my video at about 24 seconds I call the set "md11". You need to tell Pete what the name is that you gave to your Mouse Macro set.

He also wants you to open that file (*.MCRO) with Notepad and copy and paste its contents here to your next reply at the forum. Once he has that info he will be able to tell you exactly what to look for in the FS Controls drop down list.

I open the FSUIPC----------> then click on button & switch tab---------->then i ckeck the box of send the control to fs---------> after i check the box, a list will appear (CONTROL SEND WHEN BUTTON PRESS)----------->i open the list, search and choose the MIXTURE 1 RICH, that meaning when i move the switch up (to ON/Idle) that meaning the fuel cutoff 1 whell open.

& then i scroll down to find a list called (CONTROL SEND WHEN BUTTON RELEASED) open it and choose MIXTURE 1 LEAN, that meaning when i move the switch down (to OFF/cutoff) that meaning the fuel 1 will cutoff.

Is this steps are true pete ?

Yes, those steps are correct -- provided you finish by pressing "OK" so that the assignments are saved. You can then check your work by using the Logging as I suggested a while back.

Of course if the add-on aircraft does not use those FS controls, then it will not work with those aircraft. Test with a default jet, like the 737.

If yes what that meaning ?

Not sure why you ask this: "yes" means "true" or "affirmative".

Can you give me the identical aircraft to test these steps on ?

Sorry, I don't understand. I cannot provide you with any aircraft. Test on one of the default jets.

BUT WITH ME NOT, after i stop the macro creating i choooooooose a keys to assign the macro to them (i choose CTRL SHIFT V) then i go to the list to choose the macro which i name it (FUEL 1 CUT) to assign it to the (CTRL SHIFT V) keys, the problem is when i go to the list to choose the macro i don't found this macro (FUEL 1 CUT) in the list, that's my problem in the mouse macro !!!!!!

What is the name of the macro file? The name in the assignments list is <name of file>:<name of macro>, NOT just <name of macro> as you are looking for -- it cannot be, because there may be many macro files. You can have different macro files for different aircraft, all containing macros with the same name!!!

As Andy says, I can tell you EXACTLY what to look for if I know what the macro file is called, and can see  its contents. But it is nearly too late now -- I am going on holiday soon and won't be back till the 28th November.

Regards

Pete

Yes, those steps are correct -- provided you finish by pressing "OK" so that the assignments are saved. You can then check your work by using the Logging as I suggested a while back.

Of course if the add-on aircraft does not use those FS controls, then it will not work with those aircraft. Test with a default jet, like the 737.

Not sure why you ask this: "yes" means "true" or "affirmative".

Sorry, I don't understand. I cannot provide you with any aircraft. Test on one of the default jets.

What is the name of the macro file? The name in the assignments list is <name of file>:<name of macro>, NOT just <name of macro> as you are looking for -- it cannot be, because there may be many macro files. You can have different macro files for different aircraft, all containing macros with the same name!!!

As Andy says, I can tell you EXACTLY what to look for if I know what the macro file is called, and can see its contents. But it is nearly too late now -- I am going on holiday soon and won't be back till the 28th November.

Regards

Pete

Okay, here is all my detailed contain MACROS, its content & all you need :

I start FSX with the PMDG - 747-400 GE CF6 Engines.

Then i Open the FSUIPC ------->BUTTONS & SWITCHES --------> then i check the box of AIRCRAFT SPECIFIC?-------->then i click on create MOUSE MACRO------->MOUSE ACTION MACRO MAKING window opens--------->i type the name of the Mouse Macro ( the name i typed is : B747-400 GE CF6 ).----then press OK----->& OK again to close the FSUIPC window (the macro now in creation mode).

Then go to my PMDG - 747-400 GE CF6 & open the Throttle panel (in 2D by clicking SHIFT 8).

Then i click on the 1st FUEL CUTOFF switch in the throttle panel.

A green box will open to give a name to my click -----> then i type the name to the click (i name it FUEL 1 CUT).

Here is the content of my MOUSE MACROS FILE IN THE MODULES FILE IN FSX DIRECTORY.

Its name : B747-400 GE CF6.MCRO

Here is the content of the file (when i open it by NOTEPAD) :

[MACROS]

Module="PMDG_747400_Center.DLL"

1=FUEL 1 CUT=R1

What now !!!!!!!!!

Here is the content of my MOUSE MACROS FILE IN THE MODULES FILE IN FSX DIRECTORY.

Its name : B747-400 GE CF6.MCRO

Here is the content of the file (when i open it by NOTEPAD) :

[MACROS]

Module="PMDG_747400_Center.DLL"

1=FUEL 1 CUT=R1

I suspect the name "B747-400 GE CF6" is too long in any case (I don't have time now to check the documentation), and it may be truncated. Take a look in the FSUIPC4.INI file, in the [MacroFiles] section, see what names are listed there. You may need to rename the file to shorten the name. (Why on Earth include '-400 CE CF6" anyway? Surely the macros will work with any of your B747s?). Best just "B747" surely.

If the same of the file is B747 and the macro you wish to use is "FUEL 1 CUT" then the name in the list will be:

B747:fuel 1 cut

though I'd be happier if it had no spaces in it.

A green box will open to give a name to my click -----> then i type the name to the click (i name it FUEL 1 CUT).

Does the macro actually work, by the way? Looks rather frugal to me. Did you test it with the TAB key as instructed in that "green box"?

I am packing now for holidays. Sorry, I cannot help further until 28th November. Others should be able to help. I've not known ANYONE to have as much difficulty over such simple things before. Sorry the documentation isn't in a language you understand.

Regards

Pete

Hey hey hey, i do it,,,,,,

After i open my MCRO file by notpad i see the name if "PMDG_747400_center.DLL"

I comeback to the FSUIPC and i create a new MOUSE MACRO and i name it 747400, then i go to the list and i found my ckick (which i name it FUEL1CUT).

Also the same good thing in level d767 i name the mouse created file (767300), make & name my click and i found it.

Now the 747400 & 767300 cutoff's operate good with my switches.

BUT in the PMDG MD11 i do the same ( i name my creation : MD11 ) and i name my click FUEL3CUTOFF but i don't found my click macro in the list.

Here is my MCRO file name (MD11.MCRO)

& here is its content opened with notpade :

[Macros]

module="PMDG_MD11.DLL"

1=FUEL3CUT=RXd040*X8bcc

What now !!!!!

I suspect the name "B747-400 GE CF6" is too long in any case (I don't have time now to check the documentation), and it may be truncated. Take a look in the FSUIPC4.INI file, in the [MacroFiles] section, see what names are listed there. You may need to rename the file to shorten the name. (Why on Earth include '-400 CE CF6" anyway? Surely the macros will work with any of your B747s?). Best just "B747" surely.

If the same of the file is B747 and the macro you wish to use is "FUEL 1 CUT" then the name in the list will be:

B747:fuel 1 cut

though I'd be happier if it had no spaces in it.

Does the macro actually work, by the way? Looks rather frugal to me. Did you test it with the TAB key as instructed in that "green box"?

I am packing now for holidays. Sorry, I cannot help further until 28th November. Others should be able to help. I've not known ANYONE to have as much difficulty over such simple things before. Sorry the documentation isn't in a language you understand.

Regards

Pete

Thank you firstly, and i UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY.

Have a good holiday.

BUT in the PMDG MD11 i do the same ( i name my creation : MD11 ) and i name my click FUEL3CUTOFF but i don't found my click macro in the list.

[Macros]

module="PMDG_MD11.DLL"

1=FUEL3CUT=RXd040*X8bcc

What now !!!!!

Like Pete said does the command work when you test it with the TAB key while the green bar is still visible when you created the macro? If it doesn't work with the TAB key then I cant help you . You will need to wait for advise from Pete on his return from holiday, he may have some other ideas.

[Macros]

module="PMDG_MD11.DLL"

1=FUEL3CUT=RXd040*X8bcc

What now !!!!!

This has to be my last email before I go. My wife is getting the car out, ready to depart!

1. Check the [MacroFiles] section of the FSUIPC4.INI file. All your .mcro files should be listed.

2. If the MD11 file is listed, then your macro will certainly be in the assignment of FS controls dropdown by the name Md11:Fuel3cut. I think you must be looking in the wrong place. The drop down for assignments is in alphabetic order, and there is one in Keys, one in Buttons and Switches, and one in Axes, for assignment as you wish.

Bye

Pete

Yes i found the name (MD:FUEL3Cut) finally in the list.

There is a problem in the PMDG MD11 which is some switch (or even all switches) operate by two clicks on the mouse, for example : the fuel cutoff's switch when you click right mouse click the switch go to the idle position (up), & when you click the left mouse click the switch go to cutoff position (down).

That mean each switch need specific toggle switch (toggle switch have a two clicks) not only off/on like mine.

& that occur with me, in the MD11. after ensure all my steps, procedures, configurations, every things is normal & okay, i make my normally mouse macro , only i can move the cutoff switch up (idle) only (i cannot move it down using the same switch, i try using another toggle switch and yes it move the switch down (cutoff mode).

So a toggle switch to move the fuel cutoff to the idle position, and another toggle switch needed to move it to cutoff mode.

Small strange thing : when the green box open, when i press the TAB key to test the switch which i click on it, it not move. !!!!!!!! (there is no response to the test).

!!!!!!!!!!

The code most likely uses "L:Variables" to activate that function and requires a parameter of 0, 1 or 2 to

be passed to put the switch in the up, middle or down position.

I never use mouse macros when I assign my buttons+switches but instead declare the L:Vars in a MCRO file and then

pass the correct parameters.

It may be possible to pass parameters in your case. You would have to probably use 2 switches unless you have

a 3-possition switch. the 'off' (middle) position is probably set with a parameter of "1" if the code uses 0,1 and 2.

It is also possible that the code uses 1,2 and 3. In which case a parameter of "2" would set the missdle position.

Experiment with each parameter and observe the results.

Paul

The code most likely uses "L:Variables" to activate that function and requires a parameter of 0, 1 or 2 to

be passed to put the switch in the up, middle or down position.

I never use mouse macros when I assign my buttons+switches but instead declare the L:Vars in a MCRO file and then

pass the correct parameters.

It may be possible to pass parameters in your case. You would have to probably use 2 switches unless you have

a 3-possition switch. the 'off' (middle) position is probably set with a parameter of "1" if the code uses 0,1 and 2.

It is also possible that the code uses 1,2 and 3. In which case a parameter of "2" would set the missdle position.

Experiment with each parameter and observe the results.

Paul

Hi paul, in my case i have only a ON/OFF switch, but even i have a 3 way switch i cannot use it with my input/output board (Desktop aviator 2120).

But believe me, like we can't start our professional flight without something called FSUIPC, the mouse macros is the best option provided by the FSUIPC ever.

Believe me.

Thx.