The simFlight Network Forums

Left Shift Button

Stumpy

I found this by accident and someone has probably found it and posted already so forgive me for duplicating things.

If you hold the "Left Shift" button down and click a plane in the flight strip or Adirs the view pans to the plane without having to endlessly clicking the "Clear" button in the Command line. :)

Stumpy

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Stumpy said:

I found this by accident and someone has probably found it and posted already so forgive me for duplicating things.

If you hold the "Left Shift" button down and click a plane in the flight strip or Adirs the view pans to the plane without having to endlessly clicking the "Clear" button in the Command line. :)

Stumpy

It's even new for us too :) Thanks for posting!

From Friday we begun testing the new voice recognition system for Pro (It's brand new, we dropped the previous one which was almost perfect and rewrote it from scratch to make it even better for the new more complex commands. I'm amazed by it. No need for training and in fact no need to know anything about the Windows voice system to use it. We will try to test if it works on non US English windows as well so we could stop require the English (US) version.)

Currently we use the left shift button to trigger the mic (for Pro).

p.: it's amazing to say it out loud "XXXX, runway XX line up behind the next landing plane" :)