The simFlight Network Forums

RT SP 4 is available !

winsaudi

I found that SP 4 to RT fixes the landing lights problem and is available for download from a nyergesdesign post buried in a thread titled "Tower 3d LAX schedule issue". Why oh why do nyergesdesign & feelthere not announce updates more clearly? What about the poor sops who don't belong to this forum? How would they know there is an update?

FT & ND, you make great products and update them often. Why keep it a secret?

Do what I do:

Every once in a while click the download link for each product you've purchased.  Before hand look to see what version you already have downloaded and compare it to the file that begins to download.  If it's the same version that you already have just cancel the download.  :-)

Vic & co + nyergesdesign,

What do you guys think?  A list somewhere with the latest versions?  It may be too expensive/difficult but we have all opened something on our computers / consoles / tablets / phones and have seen a message similar to "A newer version is available. Do you want to download?"  Is that possible?  

8 minutes ago, winsaudi said:

Vic & co + nyergesdesign,

What do you guys think?  A list somewhere with the latest versions?  It may be too expensive/difficult but we have all opened something on our computers / consoles / tablets / phones and have seen a message similar to "A newer version is available. Do you want to download?"  Is that possible?  

what about just listing the service packs and release dates at the bottom of the discription on the website?

2 hours ago, GKibby said:

I agree. This is the first I have seen it. Just a post with a title like this would make so much more viable. It would make it easier to find later on (like making sure I have the latest versions for a reinstall). 

Typically, this is what FeelThere does. but in their defense, the last few weeks have been extremely active, and it may have been difficult to keep up with all the announcements without impeding progress.  Secondly, it would make sense for some intermediate/small updates to be relatively quiet, as they might be waiting for verification that the updates were truly successful before publishing advertising them more widely.  Thirdly, in this case we are talking about Nyerges, which is a 3rd party developer, and not a part of Feel There.