The simFlight Network Forums

Tower3D Pro: Why no Rwy 10 at ATL?

CL30

I was looking around the forums for answers, but finding the right key words for the search didn't yield an answer.

Anyone know why I don't have a Runway 10 option at ATL?  All of the other windows I can resize, but the Command Panel doesn't appear to be resizeable (?); I thought maybe the "10" button was hidden, but doesn't look like it.

jfGMsFn.png

Just wait till they get around to doing KBOS or KMIA, they have even more rwy's ... ;-)

They'll get it fixed before then I guess.. Just shrink the boxes a little (max needed is 3 chars) and you can accommodate 10 rwy's if need be..

Come to think of it , I wouldn't mind a resizable command bar either.

Grtz

Willem

1 hour ago, Kl408 said:

Just wait till they get around to doing KBOS or KMIA, they have even more rwy's ... ;-)

They'll get it fixed before then I guess.. Just shrink the boxes a little (max needed is 3 chars) and you can accommodate 10 rwy's if need be..

Come to think of it , I wouldn't mind a resizable command bar either.

Grtz

Willem

The ability to resize, or even customize, the command bar would be awesome.  I don't use half of the buttons there.

On 7/3/2017 at 0:03 PM, Flightsimpilot said:

Well you're right I cannot see runway 10 in the control panel  either.  Heres one for Vic me thinks.

That's funny.  I never even noticed it, since I always use voice now.

Andrew