The simFlight Network Forums

KLAX problem

AirJamaica

Since I downloaded this KLAX custom schedule I won't load any further then 63%. Somehow it deleted my standard KLAX files from my PC. I uninstalled T3D and all add on's and reinstalled them again but I still can not play KLAX.

Can someone please send me standard KLAX text files.

Thanks

5 hours ago, mc16v said:

I'm sure there is a lesson to be learnt here..... backup backup backup always before updating

Couldn’t agree more and thus why I write copy information on my files.   :D.    Good news is, I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the game numerous times and files are never really technically lost.  

I

8 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Couldn’t agree more and thus why I write copy information on my files.   :D.    Good news is, I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the game numerous times and files are never really technically lost.  

I did uninstalled and reinstalled the game but the files were still missing. So I reinstalled Windows all over again and LAX does work now. But I'm sh*tting myself to drag these custom schedule files to KLAX airfield. Your last custom files worked without any problems. I maybe give it a try later on.