The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to load airports

ml0130

@Shawn ETX283 is unable to load into KLAX and KPHL. He loads to 27% on both. Also, this happened for both single and multiplayer. That's what is at the end of the log that's on this post.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AssetsManager.SearchTextAssetInBundles (System.String original) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Airfield..ctor (System.String lvlname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Game+<LoadMap>c__Iterator4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

output_log (1).txt

output_log (KPHL).txt

For some reason, I am only allowed to attach a file size maximum 0.02MB, so my friend here helped me post the logs.  The issue includes TIST as well.  I do own a few of the expansion airports and I am able to load all of them normally.  The issue pertains to the original 3 airports I purchased with the game.

Edited by Shawn ETX283
More information

9-27% usually means your files are not in the correct folders -- i.e. core files needed to even start the game properly are not correct

You should probably uninstall and then re-install the entire game, all real traffic, and all real color add-on's.  Something you did is not correct, and honestly trying to figure out the mess takes a lot more time then just reloading it