The simFlight Network Forums

Buttons/axis issues

I'm having a few issues and trying to nail this down.  I have my reverse thrust set to throttle 1 and throttle 2.  During taxi the reverse thrust will activate with out pressing the buttons.  This happens a lot.  I am also having an issue with the flaps coming up on approach.  I'll be at the proper speeds and all of a sudden they start coming up at short final messing up my approach.

I have flaps set to Send to FSUIPC calibration and the buttons are set to profile specific.  I'm stumped here.

11 hours ago, joshdrummond said:

I have my reverse thrust set to throttle 1 and throttle 2.

Sorry, I don't understand what that means. Do you mean you have calibrated both throttle axes with a reverse zone, in FSUIPC Calibration?

During taxi the reverse thrust will activate with out pressing the buttons.

What buttons? You haven't mentioned any buttons. Are these something else you've assgned, and if so, to what control?

I am also having an issue with the flaps coming up on approach.  I'll be at the proper speeds and all of a sudden they start coming up at short final messing up my approach.

That sounds like you have multple assignments. Are you assigning in your Sim (FS9, FSX, P3D1-3, or P3D4?)or in FSUIPC? If the latter you must disable controllers in the Sim.

Sorry, but you haven't really supplied any information.

Pete

I have set the flaps to FSUIPC calibration.  Which I just assigned and calibrated the flap control.  No other axis I'm using are doubled up in P3D settings or anywhere else.  I tried a few flights today with send to FS as normal axis and worked fine with the PMDG 737-700 So I don't know if FSUIPC calibration is causing an issue.

The throttle buttons I have assigned are Throttle 1 Dec and Control to repeat while held checked and throttle 1 cut.  The same process for throttle two is done.  The reverser's still activate spontaneously during taxi. 

Edited by joshdrummond