The simFlight Network Forums

Help own schedule will not load

Michi10

Hello Community

Who noticed that the flight schedule is no longer loaded correctly or the terminal?

I have been playing KJFK for a long time now and it immediately struck me that in Terminal 4 DAL, EDP where at me in Terminal 4 AFR, AAR, AUA, AVA, AZA, BAW, ANA, ROU, FIN, ARG, EVA, SWR, CSN, BER, DLH, ETD, CES, THY, ELY, UAE, SIA, SVA, SAA, QFA, AMX, AEA but I do not even have any computer in the schedule.

What happened there I made a backup of the following files KJFK_airlines
KJFK_Terminal
KJFK_schedule
KJFK_airlines
KJFK_airports

Then install the update and then copy the data backups back into it.

Started the game and also the airport selected KJFK time entered and then on start my schedule was not loaded but a completely different schedule I can not find.

What should I do?
Please help me turn around.

10 hours ago, hexzed said:

Your translation is a little wrong, so slightly hard to understand.

That's why I have written it before that I have a special permission because I do not speak English so well. Since I wrote one time I should write this in German because the Google translator makes some mistakes when translating.

Because of that, I have also written once English and then German again English, etc. As man should also know the times so confused a very nice.

Since the administrator would have to contact me once and write me what I should do or make a clear announcement what I can do and if I can put it in this signature if not then I have to access my forum and then you have because of Fehlereldun g or other problems what could be nothing.

10 hours ago, hexzed said:

Did you create your own schedule, and now it has defaulted to the Real traffic schedule? 

Yes, I have created my own schedule.
No idea what has been set since I suspect that he does not even load that of KLAS, KLAX, COLD, EDDM, etc.
That was a lot of work and now it is no longer possible.
That's why I wrote it where does the computer come from, 9E I have not even inside the schedule nothing UPS, FDX, CKK AUS, AFR, BAW, AEA, QFA, ETD, AMX, etc. are partly somewhere else or you are not inside anymore.

Ok what i think you have done is overwritten all your custom work with the latest real traffic update.

Unfortunately there is nothing that you can really do about it

Not that it will make the current situation any better, but when i download the latest real traffic update i send it to the desktop so then i can transfer the files that i need from there

The other solution is to make a back up of all custom files in a different folder, which is also what i do

@hexzed Sorry I forgot your name 

Good idea.

I think most of us that do our own schedules do something similar. I always  save the new RT files into another holding folder and work from that. I use the updated aircraft files and update my master airport.txt file and airlines.txt files. From there  I update the individual airports airlines & airports files and keep my own schedule files in their respective folders. 

I use the RC file out of the box as they come.

Kev M

@Michi10 What program did you use to make your schedule? If you used notepad++, it seems to keep a history of used files and it might be available there.

If you deleted any previous version of your schedule, they might still be in the recycle folder and retrievable from there.

If you used excel to make the files, then hopefully there will be a xlxs version still there or at least the raw data you downloaded for the schedule might be still available.

If all that fails, have fun re downloading the schedule & starting from scratch again.

Moral: always keep a copy of any custom files in a separate folder or drive. Also I keep all my files made whilst working on any custom file until that file has been changed or no longer current. It is amazing how often you need to go back to the "work" files to find or fix a typo etc.

Kev M

On 10/30/2018 at 8:07 AM, 707FAN said:

What program did you use to make your schedule? If you used notepad++, it seems to keep a history of used files and it might be available there.

With the Notepad ++.

If you deleted any previous version of your schedule, they might still be in the recycle folder and retrievable from there.

Not deleted but overwritten.
But luckily I had the where saved.

If you used excel to make the files, then hopefully there will be a xlxs version still there or at least the raw data you downloaded for the schedule might be still available.

I did not know that man can do it with Excel it must look at me.

If all that fails, have fun re downloading the schedule & starting from scratch again.

Nope I would like to use mine but at the Schedule Creator Frhlrn the other airports.

Moral: always keep a copy of any custom files in a separate folder or drive. Also I keep all my files made whilst working on any custom file until that file has been changed or no longer current. It is amazing how often you need to go back to the "work" files to find or fix a typo etc.

That's right, I blame you.
I would like to program myself a Schatule but unfortunately I do not know here the programming commands a Grun scaffolding would provide remedy as *. Txt file.
That's why I'm looking for someone who could send me such a framework as a text file.
Like the xml datcei from the terminal terminal, other airports, airlines, planes, time, flight duration and planes with their respective colors.
So with me I could always change myself and not always have to search the Internet and then there are only fragments. They do not help me.

Michi10

There is not really any programming.

Use the text files in the real traffic folder as a template, and change what you need to.

In regards to which planes have liveries, the manifest file in the airplanes folder has a list of which ones at each airport.

Match this to the airlines text file

You can use Excel for easier editing, then save as a csv/text file