The simFlight Network Forums

Tower!3D (PRO) Bug fixes (TIST & KSAN)

cHabu

I just bought the game (and some real traffic/ real colours add-ons) and discovered some well known bug.

@FeelThere i was wondering if you can tell me when the well known 'B6/C6' bug in KSAN will be fixed.

At TIST aircraft arriving via RWY 28 and using exit C or D move to far towards the taxiway, so passing aircraft get stuck. Reading this forum this is also a well know bug. Can you tell me when this will be fixed ?
Can you make the cargo apron south of taxiway C at TIST active, so cargo aircraft can be added to the schedule.

Requesting also to fix the missing aircraft types (like the Fokker 50, but i understand from other forum members there are more).

Thanks, Chris.

Dear Chris, thank you for pointing these things out. As you may already know, we keep rolling out SP´s addressing many issues found on airdromes. I cannot give you exact dates but whenever an SP comes out for any of these airports we will surely notify the forum. Regarding the aircraft times, that is Nyergesdesign´s concern. 

On 11/2/2018 at 1:20 AM, FeelThere Ariel said:

Dear Chris, thank you for pointing these things out. As you may already know, we keep rolling out SP´s addressing many issues found on airdromes. I cannot give you exact dates but whenever an SP comes out for any of these airports we will surely notify the forum. Regarding the aircraft times, that is Nyergesdesign´s concern. 

Thanks Ariel.

@nyergesdesign it would be awesome if you also reply to this query as its seems you are the go-to regarding the aircraft.  😉