The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D PRO

ashman99

Just curious, does Titan Airways have a livery? Its listed in the master airlines list as well as the airplane text file. I tried testing it in game for their 752 and their airbus fleet but I don't see them in game. Can anyone confirm that they have liveries? I know some of them in real life have EasyJet liveries. Is that the same way in game too? Are they mixed in with the Easy Jets?

Ashton

42 minutes ago, ashman99 said:

Just curious, does Titan Airways have a livery? Its listed in the master airlines list as well as the airplane text file. I tried testing it in game for their 752 and their airbus fleet but I don't see them in game. Can anyone confirm that they have liveries? I know some of them in real life have EasyJet liveries. Is that the same way in game too? Are they mixed in with the Easy Jets?

Ashton

Yes they do. It's this one. It's not present in the Gatwick RT schedule but they are in @battlehawk77excellent custom Gatwick full week schedules.

images.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Pedantic G said:

Yes they do. It's this one. It's not present in the Gatwick RT schedule but they are in @battlehawk77excellent custom Gatwick full week schedules.

images.jpeg

Okay thanks! For some reason I wasn't seeing them in game. I'll check to see if I listed them incorrectly in the files.