The simFlight Network Forums

Taxiway Problem

Studders1

Due to space, not all taxiways are labeled. You'll need to have a KPHL airport diagram handy. However, sadly, FeelThere implemented an old version of this airport so current charts will not accurately represent the airport. Although, for the taxiways you highlighted a current chart will probably do.

6 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Due to space, not all taxiways are labeled. You'll need to have a KPHL airport diagram handy. However, sadly, FeelThere implemented an old version of this airport so current charts will not accurately represent the airport. Although, for the taxiways you highlighted a current chart will probably do.

Ah right, so it is there but the devs just havent labelled their map ingame or provided a map in the manual? Looking online I think one of the taxiways is victor. Will try that.

Thanks @crbascott!

Edited by Studders1

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2019 at 1:03 PM, Studders1 said:

The taxiways in this pic don't have a number assigned, how do I use them?

https://imgur.com/a/Wz7UsW6

As you have already been given a solution for this, I just would like to add that for other airports that you may be wondering about, if you pick a taxiing aircraft, just right click on the unlabelled taxiway as though you were assigning a route and make a note of it for future use.

But a chart will do the job just as well.